Once Upon a Time...

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post  Grape on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm

"Don't we all?"

---

She kissed him back, holding his shoulders.
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:57 pm

"Hey Hana....I have a question." Kagome says poking at her rice with her chopsticks.

---

Touga continues to kiss her, his hands slipping under her shirt as he did so.

Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Hana looked at her. "Yeah?"

---

Setsuna lightly groaned.
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:16 pm

"Do you think it's wrong of me to like Inuyasha?"

---

Touga lifts her shirt off and starts kissing her neck, kissing down further he starts to kiss between the valley of her breasts as he laid her back on the bed.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 pm

"Umm... You should ask Kikyou. I mean... I don't think it is..."

---

Setsuna moaned and held his head.
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Kagome sighs, "Yeah you're right. I'll talk to her when she gets home."

---

Touga lifts her bra down and starts to suck on her nipple while he rubbed her between her thighs. He then moves her over a little to unhook her bra before throwing it to the ground and giving the other nipple attention.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 am

Hana continued to eat. "I don't think she'll have too much of a problem."

---

Setsuna moaned and held his head.
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 pm

"I hope not." Kagome says eating. "Oh yeah so Kikyou and I are thinking of hooking our dad up with someone."

---

Touga turns to Setsuna with a smile as they laid in bed, "I love you." He says pulling her close to him.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 pm

"Really?" she asked. "Why?"

---

Setsuna curled into him. "I love you too."
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 pm

"He's lonely. Kik and I can tell. All he ever does is make sure we're okay and work. He doesn't do anything outside of that and he's been like that my whole life. Kik and I think that should change and soon." Kagome replies. "Besides we don't want him going on the trip by himself. I mean Touga-sama has Setsuna-sama."

----

Touga holds her and falls asleep.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm

"That's true..." Hana frowned. "Have you thought of anyone?"
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm

"Er...well no. I was wondering if you knew anyone, well anyone not our age obviously...I'd feel some type of way about that." Kagome replies.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:03 pm

"You know," Hana said, "Some of us are way older than we look." She remembered something. "Oh! You know something?"
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Kagome looks to Hana, "What?"
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 pm

"I heard rumors that one of the girls in our class isn't even a student. She's apparently some sort of devil's advocate that spies on all the teachers and the students."
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm

"Who?" Kagome said leaning forward, curious.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Hana leaned forward. "There's been suspicion that it's someone in Naraku's group. The favorites of the theory are Haru, Kenji, Bankotsu, and Yuriko."
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 am

Kagome's eyes light up at the new gossip. "Oh wow! I never knew about this rumor. I bet it's Kenji too. He seems the type and fits the bill." Kagome nodded.

Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yeah! But then again, he's kind of the "Whatever"-type. Haru's quiet in class, but she has everyone's respect and Bankotsu has a mouth. Yuri though... No one really knows about her. She's always weaving in and out of places."
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"Hm....true. Maybe it's her." Kagome replies.
Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 pm

"Maybe," Hana agreed.
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:25 am

Saturday. LaLaport Tokyo Bay (station: Minami Funabashi) (a.k.a The Mall)

Kagome smiles at Kikyou, "Ohhh I'm gonna have so much fun here. Remember the last time we came? Ohhh man daddy was so mad!" She laughed.

Kikyou smirked at little at the memory of her father's red face when he received his credit card bill, "Yes...he was. Then again he should have already known about our shopping habits. We inherited them from mother."

Kagome smiles at having something in common with her mother, "So where to first? I feel like I need new EVERYTHING."

"Gucci?" Kikyou inquires.

"Oh yes." Kagome smiled as Kikyou gave a small grin before leading the way.

---

Yokoshima Household

Naraku went through his father's things looking for a file, "Damn...where did it go." He growled. A knock at the door makes him pause. His eyes dart from the door to possible hiding spots. He see the closet door and runs for it hiding inside leaving the door cracked. His father walks in with a man behind him. He father motions for the man to sit before sitting down as well.

"Hayashi-san I know you as well as I would love to bring down Shiraga, Touga and that empire of his." Naraku's father stops for a moment. "Actually...instead of bringing the empire down, we could take over his stocks and merge the company with ours." He smirks. "And what's even better is that I have the means of doing it. I already have several people on the inside and of course their names cannot be disclosed for obvious reasons but the information they have gain is priceless."

Hayashi Hisoka leans back and regards Onigumo, "So...you would like me to join forces with you? Tempting offer but I will have to weigh my options. And then there's your reputation..."

Onigumo leans forward, "My reputation cannot account for the fact that regardless of how I make things happen the point is that they happen. Surely...you can not pass up an offer like this. It would be foolish even for you Hayashi-san."

"I will think about it Yokoshima-san...and not a word you have discussed with me will leave this room." Hisoka says standing up.

Oniguma stood up as well, "Well alright, but remember the pros greatly outweigh the cons."

"We shall see." Hisoka mumbles as Onigumo lead him out.

After a moment or two Naraku came out of the closet, "Hn....interesting." He looks to the left and sees the file he was looking for. Smirking picking it up he walks out of the study.

---

Toei Subway Nishi-shinjuku-gochome Station

Ayame looked around for Kouga, he was late as usual. Looking around on the street Ayame's eyes scanned for him as she shivered in the cold. He knew better than to have her waiting out here in this kind of weather but he always made her wait as she always arrived on time. She sighed, "He's just never going to change, this is so tiring." She mumbles, teeth chattering and all.

"Ayame!" A voice calls out.

She turns and sees Kouga running towards her with his jacket wide open. he cathes up to her and huffs, "Sorry for making you wait babe."

"Kouga I've been out here for 45 min, it's freezing and all you have is a 'Sorry for making you wait babe.'??" She narrows her eyes, "You been slipping lately."

"I said I'm sorry! What do you want me to do kiss your feet too?" Kouga replies now annoyed.

Ayame opened her mouth to say something but then sighed. There was no use and she was sick of arguing, "Let's go get somthing to eat."

"Alright good, because I'm starving." He said as he slung his arm around her.

Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 am

-(At the mall)-

"Ranka, hold up a second!" Shinki called. She turned around and looked at him.

"Is it getting heavy?" She bit her lip.

"No... It's just an uncomfortable load." His arms were piled high and filled with her shopping bags and Christmas gifts, his face barely peering over everything.

"Well... I guess I could carry somethings if everything's too heavy..." She started to walk towards him.

"No, no, no," Shinki protested. "I got it." She smiled and trotted on ahead.

"If you say so, babe."

-(Cafe)-

"Thank you and come again!" Hana shouted after a customer that just left. Akira nudged her with her hip, balancing her tray of drinks carefully.

"Stop being so uber-friendly. No one cares about that."

"I refuse to become a senile bitch," Hana retorted as she picked up the dishes on the recently vacated table.

"Suit yourself. Some guys find it sexy."
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Kagome held up a red patent leather purse with a silver buckle, "What about this? This definitely goes with the read trench coat that I plan on buying."

"The purse itself is nice, but I don't recommend wearing it with that. Too much red." Kikyou responded while looking over a white dress.

"Ohhh Kik that's pretty." Kagome said as she sat the purse back down to go around the purse rack. "This could be something that you could've worn to the winter formal."

"Perhaps, but you know I'm not going." Kikyou said as she put the dress back onto the rack. "I don't do dances."

Kagome makes a face, "You don't do anything."

----

Natsume knocks on Naraku's bedroom door. He opens the door cracking it slightly looking down at her, "What do you want?"

"I wanna talk to you about something, now let me in." She says trying to push the door open.

Naraku doesn't budge, "What do you need to talk about?"

"Ugh...look is it a crime to want and try and spend some quality time with my brother?" Natsume huffs. "See I told you you've gotten meaner."

Naraku frowns and opens the door, "If I've gotten meaner then good. Mission accomplished."

"You are so weird." Natsume says entering his dark room heading to her favorite spot to sit. His bed. She hops onto it and grabs a pillow. "Why in the hell is it so dark in here? No wonder why you're always so pale."

"It my room if I want the lights off I can have them off, now back to you. What do you want?" Naraku said as he sat in his computer chair. His red eyes looking at her waiting for her to respond.

---

Ginger's

Ayame walks into the cafe' smiling, "Kouga they have some really good hot chocolate here." She says holding his hand as they walked up to the counter to order.

"Do they have any food or some shit in here? I'm hungry as hell." Kouga replied looking around the cozy looking establishment.

"They have sandwiches you could order and some salads." Ayame replied.

Kouga scowled, "What the hell Ayame, I'm not going to get full off of that shit. I want some real food."

Scowling at him Ayame pulls her hand away, "You need to eat healthy anyways and shut up, I like coming here and since you don't know how to fucking show up on time we're going to eat here. End of story." Ayame turns and smiled at the cashier, "Hello"

Kouga blinked at the instant transformation from scolding him to completely sweet, "Women are scary." He mumbles.

Wu Kikyou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Shinki sighed in relief when Ranka finally said she was done. He took everything to her car and dropped it off, fitting everything in. She kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," he agreed. "Tomorrow. See you then."

She got in the car and drove off.

-(Ginger's)-

Hana looked at Kouga and Ayame and nudged her sister. "Hey, aren't they that couple that Shin's always sitting with?"

"Yeah? And?"

"Think they could dig up some dirt on Ranka for us?"

Akira sighed. "And why would we want them to do that for us?"

"Get Shinki to drop her ass!"

"Idiot."
Grape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down