Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for them

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Home for them Empty Home for them

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 pm

ROAM FREE YOU PEOPLES!

Admin
Admin

http://yoursmine.snob.tv

Back to top Go down

Home for them Empty Re: Home for them

Post  Grape Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Shinki wiped his forehead as he worked on one of the cars that had rolled into the shop. Apparently the oil tank was bust and needed to be replaced. Both his forearms were completely covered in grease from working under the car.

---

Sesshouko listened as the professor lectured, idly tapping her pencil on the desk. She wondered if Mit was alright in school since she knew that the girl didn't really get along with anyone. She was tempted to call and make sure that she was getting along fine, but this professor was particularly picky about phones.

---

Saiaimaru walked on campus, looking over his class notes. The professor had told them that there was a test in a few days, so he needed to study.

---

Yuriko was sleeping at home while Akito was in high school.

---

Hikaru laughed when someone made a joke, his being six years old, he had not a care in the world.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Ayama laughed as she looked through the folders and sorted them behind her station. Soon she would have to make her rounds. That included flirting with the old guys, smiling politly at the young ones and making jokes with the females all while she took the needed tempretures or giving them the needed drugs. Sometimes her job was a little too much. Espicaaly when certain doctors continuously gave her flowers. "Just go out with him." A young nurse told her. Ayama rolled her eyes.

"You have alot to learn about men. Especially doctors. A word of advice, don't date them. They like to think that their penis' are a trade secret kept between them and us." Ayama said before picking walkingout from behind thedesk to start on her rounds.

----

Yuki got off the plan, feeling much better now he wasn't cramped and listening to a fat man snoring next to him. He looked around and smiled. As he shouldered his backpack, his leather jacket made a noise of protest but he ignored it. Today he was back and soon he would get to see his beautiful little girl.
He collected his luggage from the carrier and made his way out for a taxi.

----

"Yes. He's sick. Just let him stay in be-" Amaterasu sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I have to be at school. Otherwise I would have stayed home my- Yes I understand- You're a baby sitter- I'm really sorry. I'm glad that you-" She bumped into a person while she wasn't looking. "Sorry." She muttered before freezing. She knew this man.

----

Stephan sat with his sister two years his younger in the shelter. he glared at anyone who came close. He was telling them not to touch him, eat his food, take his shoes or go enar his sister. "Don't worry Darla." The small 9 year old said. "We'll be okay soon."
Darla didn't seem convinced by her brothers words.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm

"FUCK!" Shinki cursed (rather loudly) when he cut his arm while pulling it from the car's underframe.

"You need to go to the ER?"

He grumbled. "I'll go myself." His fellows laughed. Sure, he was one of the better technicians, but he had a tendancy to get hurt a lot. Shinki pulled from under the car as he grabbed a rag and pressed it to the gash, walking to the hospital, conveniantly across the street.

---

Mitzuki sat in the classroom, working on some of the math problems that the teacher had placed on the board. She idly kicked her legs under the desk, thinking about how it would be when she got home. When she last talked to him, her father had said that he would be coming home today.

---

Saiaimaru dropped his notebook when the woman ran into him, apologizing and furrowing his brows. She looked vaguely familiar... Like... He couldn't place his finger on it, but it was like a little red flag in his head.

---

Hikaru ran around, chasing his friends in their game of tag. He grinned in triumph when he tagged the other and ran away. Later on he was going to be picked up by his older brother and he would go with him to school. He called it the big person school.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun May 16, 2010 7:10 pm

"Hey Ayama! He's here again." The young nurse laughed, running into the room. "He'll want you. Let me take over."

Ayama sighed and rolled her eyes. "Thanks Maria." She stepped out and picked up Shinki's folder. A regular here. She met him in a small room.

---

Yuki arrived home and smiled, throwing his bag to the side. He collapsed back on the couch, ready for a nap.

----

Amaterasu blinked and opened and closed her mouth like a goldfish. "i-I-" She heard the voice on the other line of the phone spoke. "Oh, I'm sorry." She turned away and put the phone on her ear as she walked as far away as possible.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Shinki looked at her sheepishly. He just waited for her to laugh and ask, "What'd you do this time?" like she always did. He kept the rag on his dirty forearm, trying to keep the blood from dripping.

---

Soon, it was time to leave school. Mitzuki shifted her feet as she waited to be picked up, her white hair braided back to keep out of her face. She looked down as her uncle bounced around, hyper as ever. She rolled her eyes. "Hik, stop bouncing. You'll fall and spill your brains out."

Hikaru looked at her, horrified and frightened. "Really? My brains?"

"If you keep on." He immediately stood rigid beside her.

---

Saiaimaru shook his head. He had to go pick up his brother.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Ayama shook her head as she tried to hide the smile. "Sometimes I think you just enjoy coming here. Okay, show me what you've got."

---

"Alright!" Amaterasu sighed. "I'll come and get him okay?" She hung up and groaned. Sora was a good kid, but he was too curious. She could handle the looks she got, but hated it hen Sora cried because he got weird looks.
She got into her run down car and drove home.

---

Yuki couldn't wait any longer. He needed to see his daughter and his bestfriend. He rode his motorbike to his daughters school and got off, removing his helmet.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Shinki removed the rag and showed her the cut. "One of the sharper pipes got me while I was replacing an oil tank."

---

Saiaimaru drove to Hikaru's school, looking for him.

---

Mitzuki snorted at Hikaru when he sneezed and fell over. "Loser." When she spotted her father, she instantly brightened and ran to him, holding her arms out. "Daddy!"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 pm

"You really need to be more careful." Ayama sighed, getting some anticeptic to clean it out of any infections before she checks how deep it is. "I think you'll be fine without stitches. But if you want them, let me know."

---

Yuki lifted her and spun her around before hugging her clsoe. "My little girl! How are you?" He smiled, ruffling her hair.

---

Amaterasu arrcied back at school with her son, who looked tired and sick. "I'm so sorry Sora. I wish I could stay at home, but I have a test soon."

Sora smiled at her. "Its okay Mama. The teachers are nice here."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun May 16, 2010 7:51 pm

He winced when she applied the antiseptic and shook his head. "No. I'll live fine without them."

---

She hugged his neck, smiling. "I'm good. Look! The teacher gave me a gold star on one of my tests because it was really, really good." Mitzuki opened her mouth and wiggled one of her teeth with her tongue. "I gof a louth toof!" She closed her mouth and continued, "Mama said to keep doing that so that the tooth could come out soon and then I'd get visited by the tooth fairy and she'd give me money. But that's really weird since everyone knows that there's no such things as fairies." She looked around and whispered in his ear, "But this one might be real. The last time I put my tooth under my pillow I woke up with a whole dollar where my tooth was!"

Hikaru looked confused. She was being so chatty, but wasn't Mit in a bad mood earlier? He forgot about it when he saw his older brother and grinned. "Sai!" He ran over to his brother and hugged his leg. Saiaimaru looked bemused.

"Hello to you too, Hikaru." He spotted his niece and her father and smiled as he pried the boy off.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 am

Yuki smiled to Sai in greeting before looking back to his daughter. "Well you know what? This one is real, but only so long as you keep believing in her." He whispered, pressing her nose lightly.

---

"Alright." Ayama put a cover over it. "I'll say keep it easy for the rest of today." She smiled at him and removed the gloves she had put on.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 4:22 am

She looked absolutely amazed. "Really?"

---

Saiaimaru took Hikaru with him and arrived on campus, carrying the boy on his shoulders. Hikaru nudged him and pointed in one direction. "Oh cool! That kid over there has hair like you and mama and uncle Shinki!"

Saiaimaru frowned. The only people with their hair color would be people related to them and he hadn't heard about any new cousins or siblings. He looked in the directed that Hikaru pointed to, muttering a scolding, "It's not polite to point."

---

Shinki nodded and smiled back. "I'll make sure to do that."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 4:24 am

Amaterasu helped Sora put his jacket on before liftinghim into her arms. He was getting a bit heavy, but he was really sick. She closed the car door and lifted her now heavier bag onto her shoulders and made her way back to the building.

---

Yuki nodded. "Yup."

---

"Which means that if I see you again I'll kick your ass." Ayama smiled, leaning in close as she spoke.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 am

Hikaru bounced a little, getting impatient. "Do we know him or not?"

"Hikaru, I don't know."

"Ask mom!"

Saiaimaru sighed. "Later. Right now I have to go to class and you're going to have to stay quiet, got it?"

---

Mitzuki asked, shifting a little, "What are we gonna do now?"

---

Shinki laughed. "That's be somewhat redundant because I'd end up here again."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 4:37 am

"Head home." Yuki said, putting Mit on the bike and placing a helmet on her head. "Just don't tell Mum I got you on this, okay?" He smiled and pulled on his own helmet.

---

"But you'd already be here, so there would be no problem." Ayama smiled, holding open the door for him now.

---

Amaterasu was happy that she had art next. It meant Sora could Draw, or sit on the pillows in the corner./
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 4:45 am

Mitzuki giggled and nodded. "I won't."

---

Shinki laughed again. "What would the auto-shop do without me?"

---

Saiaimaru dropped Hikaru off at the art room since he hated the regular classrooms, thanking the instructor for the favor. Hikaru ran over to area where the professor indicated.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 4:47 am

Yuki grinned and waited for Mit to hold onto him tightly before he rode off.

---

"Survive." Ayama said.

---

Sora lay on the pillows in the corner, holding his stomach as he closed his eyes.

Amaterasu lookedup and quickly looked away. How could she tell that man he was the father of her kid?!
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 4:53 am

She held onto him, smiling as they made their way home. She had really missed him in his absence.

---

Shinki thought about it. "That's true. If they didn't, they'd be a batch of useless old farts. Anyway, thanks again."

---

Hikaru sat down on the pillows and noticed the boy from earlier laying on them beside him. He looked up for his brother, only to see him gone.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 5:18 am

Yuki pulled up at home and removed his helmet before helping Mit from the bike.

---

Ayama smiled. "As always. Anytime, but hopefully not tomorrow time. Now please?" Motions to the door.

---

The boy curled up more.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 5:22 am

Mitzuki took off the helmet and held it out to him to put away.

---

He waved good-bye and left.

---

Hikaru whispered, "Are you ok?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 5:24 am

Yuki put it down and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as he led her inside.

---

Ayama sighed and closed the door. He really was more trouble then it was worth.

---

"Sick." Sora muttered. "Mum can't afford aday off school."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 5:27 am

She followed him inside, skipping to keep up with his long strides.

---

Shinki made it back to the shop.

---

Hikaru asked curiously, "What about your dad?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 5:29 am

"I don't know my Dad." Sora said. "Mum said he went away before he knew Mum was gonna have me."

---

"So, want to see what I got you?" Yuki asked.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon May 17, 2010 5:31 am

Hikaru frowned. "That's not good. But you look a lot like my big brother. He has hair just like you."

---

She nodded eagerly. "Yeah!"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon May 17, 2010 5:37 am

Sora smiled. "Does he?"

---

Yuki led her to his room and sat her on his bed. He opened his suit case. "Book by favorite author or CD by favorite band? Whats your prefrence?"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next