Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time...

4 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time... - Page 13 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:38 am

Shinki came out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in hand. "..." All eyes in the hall were on him. He gave everyone an odd look and slowly made his way to his locker. "Weird..." he muttered.

---

Hana couldn't take all the staring. She was currently holed up in a dusty little corner of the school where no one could see her. 'Why are they all staring at me???"' she thought furiously. 'They haven't stared like that since the rumor broke out about Kikyou and Sesshoumaru's arranged marriage!' She blinked when she saw a shoe.

Haru rose a brow. "Fancy seeing you around these parts. Has your sister not warned you?"

"Ah... I'm just hiding out here for a while..."

"So the rumors have circulated that fast?" Haru snorted. "Word really does spread like wildfire."

Hana lept up and grabbed Haru's shoulders. "What rumors?!" The navy-haired woman slapped the kitsune's hands away with a hiss.

"Don't touch me. Touch me again and I will drain every ounce of blood in your body until all you are is dust!" she spat out.

Hana gaped and jumped in surprise when she was pulled away and around the corner. Akira demanded, "Are you demented?!" She glared at her sister, irritated by the dumbfounded look Hana was giving her. "Stupid question. Of course you're demented," she deadpanned.

"Umm... What just happened?" Hana suddenly felt really small, foolish, and ignorant.

"You almost got yourself a one-way ticket to death by a vampire," Akira hissed. "What are you doing by here? This isn't your kind of place to be, you idiot!" She groaned as she watched Hana's eyes well up with big, blobs of tears.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 am

Fae walked up to Akira and Hana. "So, how was your night?" she asked with a smile that betrayed her complete ignorance of the full extent of the answer to her question.

---

Utikai ran up to Ayame at the front door. "Hey, long time no-- Shitpissfuck, right! I'm late!"

Last edited by President Joe on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : became irrelevant as I was posting it)

President Joe

https://www.youtube.com/onthe515

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 am

Akira looked up at the newcomer, temporarily giving her sister a reprieve from her stare. Hana looked over as well. "My night was dandy, Fae," Akira answered evenly, brushing some of her hair back. "I'm just dealing with the drama that came with my sister's here."

"... What kind of people do you even know?"

Akira rose a brow and looked down at her sister. "You sure you want that answer?"

"No..." she squeaked out.

---

Shinki frowned as he walked through the halls. He didn't like the pity looks and the stares. He didn't like them at all.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 am

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Fae laughed, giving Hana a bemused glance, "Don't look at me like I'm going to bite you in the tit. I'm, like, the rainbows and Deerhoof end of the spectrum of people your sister knows. So tell me about this drama. Unless you don't want to. Totally cool either way."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:10 am

Ayame blinked surprised, "You startled me!" She made a mental note to be a bit more aware of her surroundings, "Oh you're okay, we've got like four minutes before we get locked out of the classrooms. I'm sure you'll make it in time." She smiled.

---

Kagome sat at her desk next to her really good friend. "Hey, what's up." She greeted.

"You tell me! I know you've had to have heard the rumors flying around here." Sango replied, "Everything is alright with Hana right?"

"Huh? Yeah, she's fine why wouldn't she be?" Kagome asked confused. "She can't possibly know about the date..."

Sango sighed not being one for gossip, but felt that Kagome should know, "Well there were some people who saw Kikyou and Sesshoumaru on a date while Hana was the waitress. It didn't look good at all, at least not for Hana. Also some people think that Kikyou came off as a bitch for not requesting another waitress."

Kagome leaned back into her chair, "See I knew it. More drama."

"Tell me about it." Sango mumbled. "I wish people would just let it die already. I just wanted to know if Hana was alright. She seems like a decent girl who doesn't bother anyone."

"She is and she doesn't bother anyone..." Kagome sighed sweeping her bangs from her face.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:12 am

"Yeah," Utikai pondered, "Or I could just say fuck it. Also a viable option. Nah, probably shouldn't do that."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am

Hana took in a deep breath. "It's... A lot of break-up drama that I'd actually rather avoid, but some how keeps finding me." Akira let Hana go, leaning against the wall. Hana grabbed onto her hair. "It's people talking about shit they don't even know about and then making the people involved look stupid."

---

Sesshoumaru frowned at the mummers and whispers that came when he walked through the door. Shinki spotted and came up to him. "Dude. I know we don't talk much, but I need to know somethings because there are some really nasty rumors being thrown around about you, my sister, and Kikyou."

"... You're lying."

"I wish," he sighed, running his hand back through his hair stressfully. "I really wish I was."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:22 am

"You just summed up the entire human existence in a second," Fae replied, "That was actually quite brilliant. Although I'm guessing you didn't mean to. So what's up? The bastards getting you down?"

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 am

"It's the staressss," Hana hissed. "Those damn staressss."

---

Sesshoumaru looked thoroughly perturbed. 'Rumors?' "Have you seen either Kikyou or your sister?" 'Hana doesn't deal well with rumors.'

"No," Shinki answered. "But that doesn't help the question."

"We'll speak of it at a later date," Sesshoumaru promised before going off to try to fix the situation.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

"So why are they staring at you?" Fae asked, "Is it, like, just had an awkward breakup stares or, like, was just found in bed with my boyfriend's dog stares?"

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:36 am

"Those awkward ones," Hana groaned.

Akira snorted. "Actually, some people seem convinced that you dumped something on Kikyou's head, so they're shooting dirty looks too."

"Are you kidding me?! That didn't even happen at all!"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 am

"Ooh, the fake rumour stares," Fae grinned, before remembering the extent of the conversation she was having and her face turned a bit more stony, "Yeah, those are the worst. If you're going to get stares, it's so much more satisfying to earn them first. Anyway, if you're just hiding away over here you're just going to look more and more like you're in some sort of self-imposed exile and that's just going to seem like an admission of guilt. Get out there and do like the crazy, drunk old man in that old viral video says: Strut that ass. Fuck what they say about you. They'll either learn, or you'll make them irrelevant."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 am

Kikyou's ears perked as she heard her name. Her eyes stayed trained on her book as she listened to the conversation behind her.

"...and she didn't even ask for another waitress. I mean how rude?"

"Honestly, it seems pretty whorish of her to go from one brother to another. She's got money, looks, and she's the heir. What more could she want?"

"Obviously both of them."

Slight giggling was heard, "Maybe Miss. Perfect isn't so perfect?"

"Poor Hana, she's already poor." Someone snickered.

"Sesshoumaru was supposed to be her big break."

"Right? But I know you've had to have heard about Shinki and his bicycle girlfriend."

"No, tell me what happened?"

"Seems like Kouga had been getting more rides than Shinki."

"Wait, wait, Ayame's Kouga?!"

"Yeah! I know right? I feel bad for Ayame too you know. She thought Kouga was actually going to mate her. Everyone knows he's doing it for a political move. Not for love."

"Sounds like someone else we know..."

"Uh huh and what's worse Eri saw Shinki and Ayame head towards her house and it was really late too."

"Oh my God, this is getting better by the second."

"Oh it's about to get better...he showed up with her this morning wearing the same shirt he wore yesterday."

"Do you think they...?"

"I mean what else could they have done? Just sleep? Pssht, I bet they took comfort into each other. Everyone thinks they did anyways. Besides Shinki is pretty hot."

"Ha, I'd give him a chance if he wasn't so damn poor..."

Kikyou gently laid her book down, done listening to the ridiculousness of the petty females. She slowly turned around in her seat and caught them cold with a glare, "It would be in your best interest to keep your lips sealed instead of speaking on a matter that has absolutely no concern to you, nor do you know the full extent of. If I continue to hear you go on about it, I will find great pleasure in..." Kikyou paused as the teacher strode into the classroom, her eyes flashed red as a warning to them before abruptly turning around.

And for the rest of that class period, they wisely kept their mouths shut.

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm

"I'd listen to Fae if I were you," Akira offered, holding out a half-hand. "She puts up with a new rumor every day."

Hana took in a deep breath and composed herself, taking it. "I... Guess you're right."

"You know I'm right. Now get to class," she suggested. "And don't humor anyone with trying to explain yourself unless you're directly asked or if it's someone you trust." Akira gripped her sister's hand a little tighter. "And for the sake of all of us, don't start crying or get all emotional if you do have to explain."

Hana set her mouth in a thin, strong line. "Thanks. Both of you."

Crossing her arms, Akira lightly tapped her sister's behind with her foot as she turned away. "Scram."

---

Sesshoumaru soon made his way into his first period class, ignoring the stares, but sending Kikyou a questioning look when he made eye contact with her, as if asking if she was alright.

---

Shinki searched through the school, hoping to find either his sister or Ayame. He'd gotten wind of their own batch of rumors. 'Fucking Kouga...' he thought to himself, annoyed. 'And Ranka. This mess wouldn't exist if either of them had opted to keep their shit in their pants.'
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Kikyou sensing the question he was asking, sent a frown in his direction as if telling his she was displeased but, followed by a small shrug to show that she would soon be over it.

---

"Ayame!"

"Oh shit.." Ayame mumbled. "Hey I'll talk to you later." She said to Utikai before speeding off down the hall to her class. She absolutely did not feel like dealing with him right now.

She felt her arm being grabbed, and she swung around and slapped him on the cheek, "Don't you dare touch me Kouga!" Ayame growled, "You have no right!"

"Let me try to explain Ayame! Please!" Kouga pleaded with her.

"What's there to explain? Huh? I saw you both!"

"Look I just want to explain why I had sex with her and not you! All I wanted was to have you pure for when we mate Ayame! I was doing you a favor! We were meant to be! You belong to me Ayame. You're my woman. Mine." He grabbed onto her wrists tightly so she wouldn't get away. His blue eyes peered into hers, "Don't tell me you're taking back everything you said? You said that you were mine and that you were saving yourself solely for me." Ayame tried to pull away from him but his grip was too strong. "Imagine my surprise coming to school and hearing about the rumors between you and Shinki." His claws started to dig into her wrists.

"Kouga stop! Stop this right now! You're hurting me! And not to mention you're being fucking delusional." Ayame hissed.

"So the moment you find a chance, you go off and fuck that filthy fucking fox who can't even please his own girlfriend." Kouga growled. "He's no good to you Ayame. He has no money, no possessions, no people to lead, nothing! He has nothing to offer you!" He yelled.

"I didn't fuck anyone Kouga! I'm not you! I don't just go around sleeping with others!" Ayame exclaimed trying to pull away from him again.

Kouga held onto her more tightly and pulled her to him whispering into her ear, "We're going to make this official. Tonight. I can't have this happen again...."

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 pm

Sesshoumaru offered a tilt of his head and scoffed. These people had no idea what they were talking about. He frowned, however, and made a motion, indicating ears on someone's head. He was worried about how she was dealing with everything.

---

Shinki's ear twitched violently, having allowed his hearing to tune to its maximum potential in an environment like the school. 'Damn it!' He took off, dodging through the other students in the hall to find Ayame. 'This probably won't do anything to help the rumor situation.' He ignored the whispers and skidded to a stop once he found what he was looking for. 'But I'll be damned if I let that sleezey wolf near Ayame again!' "Kouga..." the kitsune seethed. "If you don't get your filthy hands off of her, I swear I'll break your face! I can promise you that much!"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Kikyou sighed and gave him a tired look. That's exactly how she felt about everything.

---

Kouga glared at Shinki, "Stay out of this fox. This is between my woman and I." He pulled Ayame closer to him, "Right Ayame?"

She struggled against him, "Let me go!"

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

He offered his sympathies before looking to the front of the classroom again.

---

Shinki was about to do something drastic before something in him made him stop and think. 'Damn it, Shinki. You were about to let him win. Do something smart and THINK before you engage him. Yes, he has a hold on Ayame. Yes, it pisses you off. But he doesn't have full control of the situation.' Shinki gave him a hard look. He's haggard. He's upset that everything blew up in his face. Maybe...'

The Kitsune slid himself out of his aggressive stance and took on that shit-eating smirk that he knew so well. "Are you sure it isn't me that you want?" Shinki challenged, making sure he was very clearly heard, placing a hand on his chest. "I mean... If you were sneaking around, fucking my girlfriend behind my back... There had to be a reason."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Ayame's eyes widened as she looked to Kouga, who sputtered and gave Shinki a crazed look, "Are you mental? I don't bat for the other team you fucking idiot!" Kouga growled, "Don't fucking insult me. If I were gay I sure as hell wouldn't have been fucking your girlfriend until her voice was raw."

Ayame stomped on his foot with her heel, "You are a disgusting pig!"

"Dammit you bitch!" Kouga growled pushing her away from him.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Inuyasha looked on in confusion, not understanding the rush of rumors being thrown around. He growled at some pity-lookers and tried to find Kouga, blinking in surprise when he found him being circled by their resident kitsune table-mate. "What the...?"

---

Shinki pulled Ayame back towards him. 'Beautiful. Now to drive him a little further...' He winked at Ayame. "Stay here for a bit, alright? I have him," he assured her under his breath.

He whirled and started to circle Kouga, looking at the wolf like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. His sly smirk traveled up to match his eyes, staring holes into the other demon. "Not denying that you did any of that," he replied. "But did you like the taste of me on her?" Shinki continued silkily, "She had to wash every ounce you off of her every time she came back to me, but you knew she was with me. She could go to you, fresh out of bed with me, and you could ravish my essence until you were thoroughly satisfied." Shinki chuckled lightly, his voice pure silk at that moment. "And then here we are today. Your entire relationship, you completely ignore your own girlfriend sexually and she and I spend one night in the same house as her and you can't seem to get your hands off of her!"

He circled behind him, looking as controlled as ever. "How were those fantasies? I hope you kept me looking as great as I do? Even in the mental plane, I have a reputation to maintain. Do I make you so hot and bothered that you have to go out, seeking whatever socially acceptable semblance of me that you can to savor it? Out of curiosity, were you imagining that you were sleeping with me...?" He snapped a bite near his ear before circling back in front of him, smug as ever. "Or was it the other way around?" Shinki gave him a vainglorious grin. "I mean, really. I'm flattered and I understand that all of this inner and outer beauty can put people of either sex off balance... But I'd have to decline your insinuations and advances. Unlike you, I really don't swing that way at all."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Shocked at the outrageous claims Shinki just threw on him, he sputtered, "You seriously think that I'm gay?! For you of all people? You must be on some sort of drug because I'm obviously not you fucking idiot." Kouga cracked his knuckles, "I don't have time for this gay accusation shit. I'm just ready to smash your face into the floor."

Ginta and Hakkaku show up behind Kouga, "What's going on?" Hakkaku inquires.

"This idiot over here is accusing me of being gay." Kouga growled. "And not to mention he's getting a little too chummy with my intended."

Instantly Ginta and Hakkau become hostile towards Shinki. Kouga then smirks, "I've had enough talking pansy."

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Shinki inwardly sighed. 'Poetics lost on an idiot.' He placed his hands behind his back, keeping his calm and his smirk. "Sorry to tell you, Kouga, but I won't fight back."

Inuyasha frowned. 'What the...?' He'd gathered the general situation from Shinki's little speech and wasn't about to defend Kouga for being in the wrong, but he didn't know the Kitsune well enough to stand at his side either. 'Is that stupid fox mental?'
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Kouga tilted his head toward Shinki, within seconds Ginta and Hakkaku had him pinned back against a wall. Kouga walks up to him with a smirk "You don't have to fight. In fact I didn't expect a little bitch like you to fight at all. But what you can expect is for me to make your life a living hell here. You don't interfere with clan politics. You don't fucking determine anything or what I do with Ayame."

"I determine what you do!" Ayame growled. "It is me you're talking about!"

"Shut up!" Kouga bellowed at Ayame. "I fucking decide what happens to you. That is MY responsibility no one else's!" Ayame stopped shocked.

Kouga turned back toward Shinki. "You have no hold here, no power, no money, and hell no woman either. In fact..." He chuckled, "You shouldn't even be attending school here. You and your sister are leeches to society." Laughing he continued, "Though even I'll even admit, she's hot enough for to me to try and have a go at her."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Shinki looked amused by this. "And yet, despite society doing everything in its power to knock me down, here I am. You don't scare me, Kouga. Neither do any of your goonies. You can have Ranka. I'm thoroughly disappointed in what she's done, but she blessed me with a great opportunity that isn't going to disappear because some ass-faced ookami of a deteriorating family line says so. For that much, I thank her for, but I don't need her to reaffirm or support myself. The same, in a different light, applies to Ayame." Shinki brushed his friends off and started walking again. "You see... I took a little time last night to check out the situation with the wolves. Little Red here holds all the power over you; not the other way around.

"You need HER to restore YOUR dying clan, Kouga."

Shinki laughed. "And while I admit that I have little material things to offer, I'm not trying to replace you in her life, so I don't need to offer anything. I, as a decent kitsune and friend of Ayame's, am working to squish you out of it." He smirked a bit. "And I wonder which sister you're referring to. Because if it's Akira, you're even more stupid than I thought. That girl has the whole school underground and elite at her back. Naraku, Haru, Kenji, Bankotsu, Yuriko... All these really shady people to stand at her side. Don't get me wrong: she's a handful to deal with herself, but she has a nice standing base beside her." Shinki switched directions.

"Or could you be talking about Hana? My sweet twin who currently holds half of the school's sympathy thanks to the terrible situation occurring between the two ruling families of both China and Japan." His grin widened. "I'm sorry, but are you forgetting that she's close friends with the twin of China's heir and they have chummy little sleep-overs on a regular basis? Or that they both know and love one of Japan's finest demon slayers? Or did you forget that, despite the circumstances, she is the regretful ex-girlfriend of the current heir of Japan and he was damn well willing to protect her before everything and I'd bet both of my tails and all three of hers that he'd still be willing to defend her honor with the support of his fiance because she's a decent being unlike yourself?"

"We may not be rich, but we've done well for ourselves when it comes to fitting into this school's environment."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm

"Alright..." Kouga said backing up. He smirked, "You'll regret this fox." He walked away with Ginta and Hakkaku following him.

Ayame let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, "Are you okay?" She said as she walked over to Shinki.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum