Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for Another Group of Them

4 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 7 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 am

Leah grins, "Ha, glazed doughnut trumps hot dog any day."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 7 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 am

"Wanna bet?" Mori asked.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 am

"Yeah, I'll bet." Leah grins.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 am

Mori pulled a face and stuck his tongue out.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 am

Leah laughs, "Yeah Mori that's a cute face."

---

With her head down in shame as the figure above loomed, Kagome fought the tears that were threatening to spill over. She had never thought she would be in this situation and what's worse is the lack of knowledge that she couldn't provide due to her shame.

"Well?" The figure frowned. "Who is he?" Kagome gulped down her shame enough to speak, "I-I don't know." She cringes when she realizes how it made her look. "You don't know?!" The figure boomed. "What do you mean you don't know?" Kagome looks up at them, "I don't know who he is..." The figure scowls, "So you're saying...you went out and had sex with someone you didn't know? Kagome that is the kind of behavior that tramps and whores do. Not a lady of good standing and breed such as you. Kagome...I must say....I'm very disappointed in you."

Kagome looks up at the figure with tears in her eyes, "Grandmother..I'm sorry....I didn't mean to..." Aeryn Windsor shakes her head, "Kagome...your best bet was to get an abortion and you chose not to. You should ha-" Kagome frowns, "Should have killed my children? No...I can't do that to them, this isn't their fault." Aeryn pursed her lips, "Well you should have at least knew who you were having relations with...that way we could just have you marry him."

Kagome's eyes widen, "M-marry?!" Aeryn nods, "Yes Kagome and pretty soon we're going to have to find you a husband who will take care of your ill conceived children." Kagome flinches, "They're your great grandchildren you know..." Aeryn scoffs, "Not until they aren't little bastards anymore. Now don't move, I'll be back. I have to make some phone calls." Aeryn leaves. The barrier that were holding Kagome's tears at bay broke loose as they streaked down her cheeks, "Oh God help me..."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Hikaru ran behind Kiyoshi happily.

---

Hana walked into the house's biggest bedroom and lightly roused the lump in the large bed. "Sess," she said lightly, shaking his shoulder. He shifted and grunted, turning away from her. Hana sat on the edge of the bed and laid her upper half over him. "Come ooon. Wake up! We wanna see something of you. Please? Just a little bi-"

"Go away."

She deadpanned and glared at him. "Cranky ass." Sesshoumaru grunted again and pulled the covers over his head.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Kiyoshi looks around, "Where's your class Hik?"

----

Kikyou finally finishes her shower and steps out. She puts a towel around her hair and one around her body. She dries herself, and moisterizes her body before putting on her undergarments. She takes the towel off and starts blow drying her hair. After about 20 minutes or so of getting her hair together Kikyou puts on her clothes which were chic but casual for once. She applies light make up and smiles satisfied with what she sees. She cleans up everything and leaves the bathroom to see Hana glaring at Sesshoumaru. "He's still not up?" she says frowning.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Sora sniffled and rubbed his eye. Amaterasu then noticed he was still by the car. "Whats wrong baby?" She asked.

Sora looked down at his feet. "Daddy's not here and he didn't get to say goodbye..."

Amaterasu kissed his forehead and hugged him. "Daddy will be here to pick you up baby, okay?"

Sora nodded sadly.

----

Mori blushed and cleared his throat. "Yeah welll... yeah."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Hana pouted. "No. But you know what? Let him sleep. We're not letting him sleep tonight to make up for this."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Leah laughs, "Geez Mori is this how you act around girls?"

---

Kagome looks up as Aeryn re-enters the room, "Well I've called a few of my old friend who had sons who are eligible bachelors. They're willing to give you a try." Aeryn frowns.

"Give me a try? Grandmother I'm not some ride they could just come ride until they tire of me." Kagome scowls. "Oh really Kagome? I'm not sure considering its how you got pregnant. Giving a man something that only your husband should have." Aeryn scolds.

Kagome shuts up, glaring at her grandmother. "Look at me like that all you want, but I'm trying to help you. You yourself got you into this situation. Now on to other matters I'm sending you back to Japan with Kikyou and your father. Maybe they can get some good sense into you along with helping you find a husband." Kagome sighs. "When do I leave?"

"In an hour. Your things have been packed. Next time I'll see you it'll be at the wedding."

---

Kikyou smiles, "Alright. Are you ready to go then?"
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm

"Not yet. I need a shower myself."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

"All right, try not to be too long. I had reservations set and we're supposed to be there in forty five minutes." Kikyou replies.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 pm

"Alright," she grinned before grabbing a towel and going into the bathroom.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Kikyou nods and looks over to her sleeping mate before shaking her head. She leaves and goes to wait downstairs.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Saiaimaru had already left at some point for his own home and the house was essentially empty.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Taro sighs, "Touga is missing, no one knows where he is, and if anyone outside of the few who knows find out there will be pandemonium. Touga had been working on a project and a lot of people want in on. Most of the investors of them want him out of the way so they can have his share, so if they were to find out he's missing, chaos would ensue."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 pm

She looked at him evenly. "And I wasn't informed of this, why?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 pm

"We thought since you were his mate you'd want to go look for no matter if we told you not to. Then there's also the fact that you might have alerted Sesshoumaru and we really don't want him know...lastly the fewer who knows the less chance it'll get out that he's gone." Taro replies. "I decided to tell because it's uncomfortable trying to pretend to be my brother and I feel like I'm intruding. Not to mention in the end I felt that you had a right to know."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 pm

She looked at him, having had set her tea cup down. Setsuna stood up. "Thank you for finally telling me this." She turned and left the room without another word. She couldn't believe this.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Mori smiled.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Leah grabs his hand and pulls him, "We're gonna get my doughnut first then your hot dog."

----

Kagome looks up at her father, "I don't think I need to get married." Kentaro goes and sits down behind his desk in his study, "Well Kagome there's no other option besides that. And I'd rather you not be considered a social disgrace."

Kagome sighs, "So...what are my options?"
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 pm

"Oh come on." Mori groaned. "Mines easier to get."

---

Yuki sat back in his and Sesshoukos flat. He sighed deeply and ran a hand through his hair. he was so bored!
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Leah pouts, "Fine, well get your hot dog first."

----

"Well if you knew who the father was we could track him down.." Kentaro starts off. Kagome huffs, "I told you all I don't remember anything."

"Nothing at all? Kagome, there has to be something you remember." Kentaro frowns. Kagome sits back in her chair and thinks, "Well I had a dream about it...and I'm not sure if my mind made it up.." Kentaro leans forward, "Go ahead and tell me, it might have been the memory itself."

"Well apparently I we were drunk and I was at a premier of sorts. I think it was for a movie, and I met him. We were both really drunk. Clothes were flying and there was a lot of touching. I do remember that he had black hair and eyes. And that's really it."

Kentaro leans back thinking. "How far along are you?" Kagome thinks, "About 3 months." Kentaro sighs, "Alright Kagome, we'll talk about this later. I need to call the twins."

Kagome nods, "Alright." She gets up and leaves.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 pm

"Thank you." Mori grinned and went off to the hot dog stand.

---

Ayama was cooking dinner now. The kids had somewhat enjoyed their first day of school and were currently fighting over who's turn it was on the play-station.

Rai was helping her cook.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Leah follows him to the hot dog stand.

---

Kentaro picks up the phone and calls his ex-wife.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next