Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for Another Group of Them

4 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 15 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 am

Justice downs the drinks that were given to him. Someone taps him on his shoulder as he was drinking them, he turns to see his sister grinning at him, "Hello brother dear." She says making a cutesy face.

"What the hell are you doing here, Liberty?" Justice says looking at her. "You shouldn't be here you're too young."

"Shut up Justice, I'm only a year younger than you." Liberty smiles, "You should introduce me to your friends though, the're cute." She saying eying Yuki and Luke giving them a flirty wink.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 15 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:27 am

Luke winked back.

Yuki grinned and bowed to her. "My Luke, your friend has beautiful siblings."

Luke laughed. "Don't mind him."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:37 am

Liberty smiles coyly, "Well Justice you have wonderful friends. Why is it that you never let me meet any of them?"

"Because you always do this, manage to somehow start liking all of my friends." Justice replies rolling his eyes taking a drink. "Well I can't help it if they're cute. Stop picking cute ass friends who are my type." Liberty grins.

Justice shakes his head, "Liberty you are something else." Liberty grins, "Oh don't worry, I brought a friend with me. She's really pretty and she interns as a secretary to this gorgeous executive guy who I'd love to.." She stops when she sees Justice's expression. "Uhh who I'd love to meet one day. He's the president of Kyoto Records, which is just fabulous because I've always wanted to be a singer. Not to mention he's an eligible bachelor since he and his wife divorced, I most definitely want a piece of.." She trails off again seeing Justice's expression. "Never mind."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 am

Yuki held up his hand slightly. "That would be my mother your talking about." He said. "Kentaro right? He's her Ex."

Luke gt another drink.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 am

"Yes! That's his name. And your mother was married to him?! OH she had to have been so lucky he looks like he could just go hours in bed." Liberty sighs dreamily. "If I was married to him I would just have hot sex with him all the time, he'd never want to go in to work."

"Liberty if you don't shut the hell up.." Justice frowns.

"Oh hush Justice, you can never let me have my little fantasies." Liberty says sticking her tongue out at him. She looks to Yuki, "I swear your mom was lucky though, too bad that got divorced and all."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 am

Yuki nodded. "She still loves him in fact. But they broke up due to his hours and yes, they would go hours and sometimes days in bed."

Luke shuddered. "Stop now."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 am

"So its true they did break up over his hours!" Liberty looks at Yuki wide eyed. "Natsume told me it's gotten worse since the divorce. She she said he had to get help for it. Of course no one knows that because if the media found out they'd have a field day with but you should see his office. He's a total workaholic. It's filled with documents and paperwork. Nat said she felt bad for him because right after it happened he would come out and his eyes would be red, and she wasn't sure if he was had been crying or if he was just tired."

Natsume stood behind Liberty frowing, "Liberty, stop talking about my boss." Liberty blushes, "Sorry, my mouth has a life of its own I swear."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 am

Yuki smiled sadly. "Mum cried quite a bit herself, still does sometimes. Anyway! This is a party right? So shall we party?!"

"Already on it." Luke grinned.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:59 am

Liberty grins, "Alright lets party!" She takes Justice's drink "Thanks." She says as she downed it. Natsume shakes her head as she took a drink, "You're acting crazy Liberty."

Justice laughs as he went to get another drink "That I can agree on."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:01 am

As the night went on Luke and Yuki slowly got drunker and drunker. Sometime during this Lily had come out and danced on a table top. She was now sitting down, laughing slightly.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 am

By this time Justice and Liberty were wasted and Natsume was just tipsy. Liberty grins, "Lets play a game that involves making out, okay?"

"As long as I don't have to kiss Liberty's face I'm down." Justice laughs.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 am

"You can kiss me instead." Yuki joked. Luke rolled his eyes.

"I'm in!" Lily giggled. "And I don't care who I kiss."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 am

"Okay." Liberty giggles. "I just say we grab someone and make out with them the rest of the night and hopefully you'll get lucky with who you picked. Just make sure you use a condom, no one wants to be like 'Remember that time Liberty brought that game up...' I most definitely don't want to be the cause of an unwanted pregnancy."

Justice grins, "Like I said, as long as I don't have to kiss your face I'm good." Liberty sticks her tongue out, "I hope you make out with a guy and I hope you like it too."

"Anything's better than having to kiss your face." Justice says flicking her nose. Natsume laughs slightly, the two siblings were amusing. "Alright Liberty how do we go picking our partners?" Liberty thinks, "Umm I dunno, I was hoping one of you would figure that out."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:52 pm

"We could draw names out of a hat." Lily said. "Or close our eyes and point."

Yuki rose his hand. "I'm kind of gay."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Shinki shook his head. "I wouldn't, but maybe he's busy and something came up. He is a business guy."

---

Saiaimaru kissed her back.

---

Tsukikomaru got comfortable, wrapping his leg around hers.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm

"Maybe." Rai muttered.

Ayama rubbed his back slowly. "Eat up baby okay? I'll try calling him later."

----

Amaterasu smiled.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Shinki looked at Ayama, unsure of what to say.

---

Saiaimaru held her hand. "Let's get to bed."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 pm

"Mmm, Sounds good." Amaterasu moaned.

---

Ayama pulled a face at him and smiled.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 pm

He chuckled and pulled her along.

---

Shinki laughed.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Once they were finished, Rhun and Anei offered to do the dishes and cleared the table. Ayama smiled softly.

---

Amaterasu held his hand gently and sucked her neck.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Shinki laughed.

---

Saiaimaru smiled at her.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Ayama took Shinkis hand and lent over. She kissed him gently.

---

Amaterasu smiled back
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:25 pm

He kissed her back, smiling.

---

Saiaimaru pulled her into their room and locked the door.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 pm

"How was work?" Ayama asked.

---

Amaterasu kissed him softly.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:31 pm

"It was good. We were just missing Mori today, so we actually made pretty good progress in our repairs."

---

Saiaimaru kissed her back, holding her hands.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next