Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for Another Group of Them

4 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 12 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 am

Ayama served up dinner and drinks. Shinki should be here any second now.

---

Sora nodded. "Yesh. She comes in and I give her the flowers."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 12 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Grape Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:12 am

Shinki pulled up in front of the house and fixed up his jacket before going over to the front door and ringing the bell.

---

Saiaimaru ruffled his hair. "That's right. Then bring her into the kitchen."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 am

"You're not gonna kiss her are you?" Sora scrunched up his nose.

Amaterasus car pulled up outside.

---

"Rhun, could you get that?" Ayama asked.

Rhun sighed and stood up. He went over to the front door and opened it. "Hey Shin, Dinners ready."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 am

Saiaimaru chuckled. "I'll try not to."

---

Shinki grinned at him and stepped inside. "Thanks."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 am

Amaterasu opened the front door. "Hello?" She called. "I'm home."

"Welcome home mum!" Sora cried, running over to her.

"Why thank you baby." Amaterasu smiled. She bent down and took the flowers from her son and kissed his cheek. "They're beautiful."

"Dad wants you in the kitchen." Sora ran off. Amaterasu laughed and went into the kitchen.

---

Rhun ran back to the dining room.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 am

Saiaimaru smiled at her. "Welcome home." There was food on the table for her.

---

Shinki headed for the kitchen and smiled when he saw Ayama. "Don't we look hot today?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 am

"You cooked?" Amaterasu smiled and kissed him.

----

"why thank you." Ayama smiled at him.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 am

Saiaimaru shook his head. "I would've... But it probably wouldn't have been all that good."

---

Shinki went over to her and kissed her. "How are you?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 am

"So you ordered Take-out?" Amaterasu asked.

----

Ayama smiled and placed her hands on his hips. "Better now. Kent wants me and the kids to go over this Friday."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 am

"Pretty much."

---

"Unfair! He's taking you on a weekend," he pouted.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:45 pm

"Is my dear mechanic all Jealous?" Ayama smirked. She kissed him again.

---

Amaterasu smiled. "Well I love it. Thank you." She kissed him.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Kentaro gets up to check on Kagome. He heads to her room his hands in his pockets thinking, stopping at her door he knock, "Kagome?"

Kagome opens the door, her hair pulled back and pale, "Yes father?" Kentaro frowns looking over her appearance, "Are you alright?" Kagome steps aside and lets him enter the room, "I'm fine, just the usual morning sickness. I can't ever keep anything down."

"Next time you're feeling sick, let me know okay? I don't want you thinking you have to go through this alone." Kentaro says pulling his daughter into a hug. "Alright father...I'll let you know." Kagome says returning the hug. "So Ayama and the twins are coming next weekend to visit." Kent smiles. "The twins miss you."

Kagome smiles, "I miss them too, I hardly ever get to see them with all the moving around I do. I bet they're so much bigger now." Kentaro nods, "Yes, they are since the last you've seen them."

---

Shouta smiles taking Leah's hand as he led her out of the apartment, "I'm taking you to meet my friends tonight. They're looking forward to meeting you." Leah looks up at him surprised as she locks the door, "Really? Oh wow, I hope I make a good impression."

"I think you will." Shouta says wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck. Leah grins, "Well aren't you affectionate today." Shouta grins, "I've missed you like crazy. And who know when I'll get another date. You're always so busy."

Leah smiles, feeling guilty that she always puts him off, "I'm sorry, Shouta." Shouta holds up his hand, "No need to apologize, I understand completely. You're a busy woman, I can respect that. But c'mon let's go, before we're late for the get together my buddy is having." He takes her hand leading her to his car.

---

Justice smile seeing Yuki walk up, "Hey man glad you could make it. I'm really just waiting for my room mate he went to go get his girlfriend. I hear she's hot but uh who's that back there?" Justice says looking to Mori.

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 pm

"That is my brother-like-cousin, Mori." Yuki said. "He's a nice kid but he's a little down because his crush couldn't come."

"Oi!" Mori hit Yuki over the head.

Yuki pouted and held his head. "Mean."

Lily giggled behind her hand. "oh! This is my song! Someone wanna dance?"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Shouta drives them to the party, he looks over at Leah, "Do you want anything to eat? I doubt they have food where we're going."

Leah smiles at him, "I'm fine. I ate not that long ago." Shouta smiles, "Alright, if at anytime you need anything let me know okay?" Leah nods, "I'll be sure to."

----

"Sorry Lil I gotta play host for a little bit." Justice smiles sadly.

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:34 pm

"Naww, I hate you." Lily pouted before grabbing lukes arm. "All well, He'll dance with me. See you losers later." She grinned and walked off with Luke.

"As lively as ever." Yuki chuckled.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

"Yeah she is." Justice grins, "Man I wonder when my room mate is gonna show." As soon as the words left his mouth Justice spots him, "Oh hey! Dude you took forever getting here." Justice says giving him the standard handshake and hug. Shouta smiles, "Yeah well sorry I'm late, but uh I brought someone I wanted you to meet. My girlfriend Leah." Shouta steps to the side so Justice could see her.

Leah's mouth drops, "Justice?! What the heck what are you doing here?" Justice smiles "Well my dear cousin, this is my party and Shouta's my room mate." Leah shakes her head, "This is crazy." She turns and sees Mori, "Oh hey...I sure didn't think I'd see you here."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:41 pm

"Party." Mori shrugged. "Yuki dragged me along."

"That I did." Yuki grinned, sliding infront of Mori. He lent in and kissed Leah's hand. "Hello Leah." He smiled charmingly at her.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Leah smiles, "Hello Yuki, charming as ever I see." Shouta frowns, "Hey....aren't you...?" He looks to Justice, "He's that famous dude you were talking about?"

Justice nods, "Yep."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 pm

"Ahh, Hi." Yuki smiled and held out his hand to Shouta. "Nice to meet you. Hope you're treating my girl Leah well."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Shouta shakes Yuki's hand, "Nice to meet you as well, and I'd like to think I'm treating her wonderfully." He grins.

Leah smiles feeling a little awkward and out of place.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 pm

"I'm gonna get a drink." Mori said before walking away.

"Don't mind him." Yuki smiled. "He's been a little... cranky all night." He said that but he knew the real reason. He looked over to his cousin.

Mori sighed as he got himself a drink. He had never felt so jealous before. He didn't get why now of all times. Leah was happy, so why should he be so upset?

"Dude!" Yuki cried out. "Look at Lily and Luke go!"

Lily was griding up against a laughing Luke. Not that he minded of course. Lily was a very attractive woman and rather flirty and she loved to dance. Infact, she looked damn hot like that.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Shouta looks to Leah, "Hey you said you were a dancer, and that you were trained in hip hop, jazz, and ballet right?" Leah blinks, "Yeah...you remembered that?" Shouta smiles and kisses her forehead, "Of course, you're a fascinating and unforgettable Leah. There's no way I could forget something about you."

Leah blushes, "Oh well...yes, I was a dancer." Shouta grins, "Wanna dance?" She nods, "Sure why not?" Shouta leads her to the dance floor.

Justice notices his room mate and his cousin going to the dance floo, he turns to Yuki grinning, "Looks like there's gonna be some competition for Luke and Lils. This should be fun." He says moving closer to get a better look.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

"Lily will not stand for this." Luke laughed. "This is gonna be brills."

Lily smiled over at Leah.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Justice grins looking, "Oh shit it's about to start."

Leah gives a small smile to Lily, before turning to Shouta wrapping her arms around his neck as she danced on him with his hands on her hips. She smiles up at him. Shouta grins, "Wanna turn it up a notch?" Leah smirks, "Sure." She she starts to grind a little harder on him, eliciting a moan from him, "Shit Leah."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Lily grinned at the challenge and turned around. She swayed her hips with Lukes, butcontinued to grind into him until she heard the moan.

Luke spun her around and held her back close to his body. She wrapped her arm around his neck and moved her head to the side, her long neck now on display as they moved that way.

"Its like sex on the dancefloor." Yuki laughed.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next