Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for Another Group of Them

4 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 18 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 am

"Well I've done stuff before." Lily said. "But never had sex." She bit her lip. "That bad?"

---

Yuki frowned softly. "He okay?"

---
Luke nodded. "Poor guy."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Home for Another Group of Them - Page 18 Empty Re: Home for Another Group of Them

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:02 am

"No, it's not bad but are you sure you want to do this with me?" Justice looks down at her concerned.

----

"He seemed okay, he was outside talking to a friend of his I guess." Liberty replied.

----

Natsume nods, "Yeah I know..."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 am

"Justice." Lily took hold of his face. "You're my bestfriend. Who else would I want to take my virginity."

---

Yuki nodded. "Well alright..."

---

Luke gave her a look. "So why are you here?"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 am

"Well... I don't know.." Justice replies. "Are you absolutely sure about this?"

----

"Are you gonna ask him to take you home?" Liberty inquires.

----

"Liberty literally dragged me here, insisting on hooking me up with her brother." Natsume says shaking her head.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 am

"Well, if you don't want to..." Lily went to get up.

---

Yuki nodded. "I just hope I wont seduce him with my charming goodlooks on the way home." He joked.

---

"Yeah, that isn't gonna happen." Luke smiled softly. "I havn't known him that long and even I know he's hung up on Miss Lily."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:14 am

Justice stopped her from getting up, "Of course I want to Lily, I was just making sure that this is something that you really want."

---

Liberty giggles, "I bet you could do it, that's the crazy part. I always thought he was gay."

---

Natsume smiles, "Yeah I can see that, which is cute."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:15 am

"Would I be lying here naked if I didn't?" Lily asked.

----

Yuki smirked. "Well, I would try if he wasn't with Leah."

---

Luke nodded. "Would you like to go out sometime?"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 am

That was all Justice needed to hear, he leaned down and kissed her, "You've got a point."

---

"Oh...he's with her? Ew...." Liberty scowls.

---

"Yes, I would." Natsume smiles.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 am

Lily grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck again. "I have lots." She kissed him back.

---

"You don't like her?" Yuki asked.

---

Luke smiled and handed her his phone. "So I can call you some time."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:27 am

Justice smirks, "Cute." His hands rub her thigh, getting closer and closer to the desired destination. He moves her panties out of the way before grazing the lips with his finger lightly tracing it.

----

"I love Leah, I just don't love Shouta and Leah together. I mean she's always talking about her hot guy room mate who also happens to be her best friend. I feel like she should be having hot sex in the shower with him everyday." Liberty grins at the last part.

----

Natsume smiles, "Sure." She takes his phone and puts in her name and number.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:29 am

Lily moaned and let her head fall back.

----

Yuki laughed. "Believe me, they should. But Mori is so shy he would never tell her how he feels and she would never tell him because she's worried about ruining the friendship or something."

---

Luke grinned. "Awesome. Now, do you trust me to call you or would you want me to give you my number too?"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:33 am

Justice takes a nipple into his mouth as he inserted a finger inside of her, pumping slowly.

---

"Aww man, someone needs to freakin confess before Shouta starts talking about trying to marry her or something." Liberty frowns.

---

"Well I trust that you'll call but it would be nice to have yours as well." Natsume rsmiled
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 am

"And when they confess, I'll make my move." Yuki grinned. "And if he is gay, you oue me $50 for helping him out of the closet."

---

Luke called her.

----

Lily whimpered softly and held the back of his head. She swallowed. She had never felt so hot before.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 am

Liberty laughs, "Why would I owe you 50 dollars?"

---

Natsume takes out her phone and saves the name and number, "Thanks." She smiles.

---

Justice moves to the other nipple as he added another finger, pumping.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 am

"Because I'm the one who did it." Yuki grinned. "Anyway, I needto head off."

---

Luke smiled and pt the phone away.

---

Lily opened her mouth and moaned softly.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 am

Liberty smiles, "Okay, oh wait, what's your number? I might need to call you if I have a crisis." She takes out her phone.

---

"It's time for me to leave I have to work tomorrow, but it was nice meeting you Luke." Natsume smiles.

---

Justice continues feeling her getting more and more wet. "Are you ready?"
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 am

"Where are your condoms?" Lily asked.

---

"You two." Luke smiled at her.

---

Yuki puts his number in and kisses her cheek. "Talk to you later." He went outside and walked over to Souta.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 am

Justice leans over and opens his drawer pulling one out, "Here."

---

Natsume goes over to Liberty, "I'm about to go, are you coming?" Liberty yawns, "Yeah, let's go."

---

Shouta looks up, "Hey, do you need anything?"

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:59 am

"Hey man, just wondering I could catch a lift home." Yuki said, rubbing the back of his head. "I have had a bit too much."

---

Luke smiled and sat down with his drink.

---

Lily lay him back slowly. She kissed down his chest and stomach as she opened the condom and placed it on Justice's member. She rolled it on slowly as she sat back.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Shouta smiles, "Oh it's no problem, I don't mind taking you home. Luckily I've only had half a beer so I'm good."

---

Liberty and Natsume leaves getting into Nat's car, "So did you get any numbers?" Liberty grins looking over at Natsume. She smiles and nods, "Yeah I got one." Liberty gasps, "Oh who?"

Natsume smiles, "Luke." Liberty's eyes widen, "Him? Oh wow Nat he was fiiiiine." She laughs. Natsume laughs with her, "Yeah he was, he asked me out too."

"Oh really? You said yeah right?" Liberty grins. "Of course, he was nice and I liked the way he approached me." Nat replies. "He approached me like a lady, not like I Was a piece of meat." Liberty smiles, "I hope you guy's date go well and stuff"

Natsume grins, "Yeah...me too."

----

Justice moans at her touching him down there, he was ready to be inside her.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 pm

His hand moved down.

---

Hana smiled at him and mused his hair before leaving.

---

Sesshoumaru asked, "How is the planning coming along?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Lily kissed him gently once the condom was on.

---

"Brilliant." Yuki grinned. He rubbed the back of his head. "Because if you couldn't, than I would have had a long walk ahead of me." He laughed slightly.

----

Amaterasu smiled.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Akito asked, "W-why do I have to come with you again?"

Yuriko ruffled his hair. "Because I'm going to be out really late and I don't want you at home on your own, little canary."

He made a face. "I c-can take care of myself," he protested, clenching his fists.

Yuriko laughed. "Of course you can. But don't worry. You'll be able to sleep."

"G-good... I-I don't want to fall a-asleep in class..."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Justice returns the kiss, enjoy the feel of her soft lips against his.

---

Shouta smiles, "That would've been bad." He takes out his keys and tells his friend he'll be right back. "My car's over here." He says leading him to the car.

---

Kikyou looks up, "It's coming along pretty well actually." She puts the planner down on the night stand next to the bed.

---

Kimora thanked the lucky stars that she had on sweats today, no hassle unlike her jeans.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:43 pm

He nodded and looked up when Hana came into the room, shutting the door with her foot. She started to take off her clothes as she headed for the closet. "Kikyou, would you remind me why we keep him again?" she asked, motioning to Sesshoumaru.

---

Tsukikomaru slipped his hand into her sweats, continuing to pleasure her ear.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next