Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time...

4 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time... - Page 9 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 am

"Your waitress will be with you in a second," the host said as he handed them menus.

"Thank you."

---

Shinki scowled. "Did Kouga know all of that...?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 am

"Yes, but he never really seemed to care. A lot of times I'd ask him to come over and he'd always tell me he was too busy." Ayame replied. "It's actually pretty lonely here..."

---
Kikyou scanned the menu, she knew she was going to get what she normally ate here, but she wanted to avaiod looking at Sesshoumaru. She was extremelynervous around him. She only hoped that he wouldn't notice it.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:32 am

He frowned deeply. "I hope I never see him again."

---

Sesshoumaru asked, "Would you like anything to drink?"

---

Jotting some stuff into her notepad and clipping her hair back, Hana rubbed her feet as she took a quick break. "Couple at your Table 32," someone warned her.

"On it, thanks!" she called as she walked over, musing over some notes she'd taken.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 am

"Same.." Ayame mumbled. "But unfortunately we all go to the same school." Turning on a light Yame hung her jacket up, "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

----

"I'd like a water." Kikyou replied.

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 am

"Uhh... Just water would be fine," he sighed as he peeled off his jacket and scarf.

---

He nodded and looked up to the newly arrived waitress and froze. '... You have got to be shitting me.'

She gaped at them for a moment before forcing on a smile. "Welcome, guests. My name is Hana and I'll be your waitress tonight. May I interest you two in some drinks?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:51 am

Kikyou looked up at Hana mildly surprised, she shifted uncomfortably before looking to Sesshoumaru. "............"

---

Ayame nodded before heading into her kitchen to retrieve his glass of water.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:59 am

Sesshoumaru finally found his voice and told her, "Two glasses of water."

She noted it down. "Any appetizers?"

"... I think we're alright."

"I'll be right back," Hana told them, turning and silently screaming at the gods.

"..." Wonderful.

---

He neatly placed his things to the side, looking around. "..."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 am

Kikyou stared at Sesshoumaru as if it were his fault, "......." The warm persona she showed him was completely gone.

-----

Ayame returned and handed him the water, "Let's go up to my room, I'm never really down here and my room is a lot more comfortable than here. All of this is just really for show."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:16 am

He briefly entertained the idea of the world opening a hole beneath him and swallowing him up. He looked at Kikyou, praying that this wouldn't hurt the evening.

---

Shinki followed her up, looking down.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:27 am

Kikyou frowned, "Well...this is an interesing development."

----

Ayame turned around and grabbed his hand, "My room is over this way." She led him down a long hallway, then finally to a door at the end. She opened it and turned on the lights revealing a decorated room with designs of clothes hanging up on her walls. Ayame blushed, "Sorry its a little messy in here, I was designing something before I left." She flashed him a small smile before going over to her large plush bed and plopping down, "Come over here." She patted a spot next to her.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:21 pm

"I had no idea she would be here," he blurted. "I would've taken you somewhere else if I did."

"... Gee," Hana said dryly as she appeared with a pitcher of water, her small knuckles white with her grip. "Nice to see you too, Sesshoumaru."

He almost slammed his face into the table right then.

She pointedly ignored him and cordially poured some water for Kikyou with a small and friendly smile. "It's good to see you, Kikyou. You look very lovely tonight."

---

Shinki whistled as he looked around. "Someone gets busy with the pens to the paper." He eventually joined her, sitting on the bed. "... Are you sure having me up here is a good idea?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Kikyou gave a small smile, "Thank you Hana. You'd have to thank Kagome for that."

----

"Well I'm not really sure, but I really don't want to be alone right now. Sorry if that sounds really selfish, but I just can't do it tonight." Ayama sighed sadly. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to..."

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:14 pm

"I have to give Kagome credit where it's due," Hana sighed as she poured into the glass. "She knows her stuff." She placed the pitcher down and whipped out her notepad and pen. "Now can I interest you in something to eat, Ms. Wu?" She asked Kikyou, continuing to ignore the other diner.

Sesshoumaru slumped against his hand, scowling as he recognized the familiar 'I'm angry at you, so I'm gonna talk to everyone but you'd thing Hana did. The night was not going as planned.

---

Shinki sighed. "I do. I'm just... hoping I'm not imposing."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Kikyou ordered what she normally ordered from the restaurant, she then looked to Sesshoumaru "What will you be ordering?"

----

"No, no you're not. I invited you here and quite frankly I don't want you to leave. I really would love the company. I mean....if you want to stay over for the sheer sake of companionship, you may." Ayame replied.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Sesshoumaru grumbled out his order and looked to the side. "I'll be right out with your orders," Hana told them before leaving.

---

Shinki groaned and placed his head into his hands. "I can't go home. All I'll hear is the 'I told you so's."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 am

"Just so you know, I will not let this ruin the evening." Kikyou replied looking to him, "I hope you will not let it either."

----

Ayame patted his back, "You probably would. Your sister had actually asked me tto find dirt on Ranka...little did we know I wouldn't actually have to find it..." Ayame frowned.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 am

He looked back at her. "No... It won't."

---

Shinki sighed. "I really should've listened... But it was just... I couldn't see it, so I couldn't believe it."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm

"Good now let us continue on as if she were someo"ne else. Reacting uncomfortably would only result in an uncomfortable atmosphere." Kikyou replied.

----

"I understand, I was told by several people that Kouga was no good. I just ignored all that for the sake of love." Ayame sighed.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:46 pm

He simply nodded. "Understood."

---

Hana retreated to one of the back rooms and took out her phone to call Kagome.

---

"I guess we were both stupid, huh?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:53 pm

"Good, now let's stop talking about it." Kikyou smirked. "Now....where were we?"

----

Kagome put down her pen from doing homework and picked up her vibrating phone and answered, "Hey Hana what's up? I thought you were working at this time?"

---

"Apparently so." Ayame frowned.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:59 pm

He sat back. "... So you like this establishment."

---

"Yeeeesss," Hana hissed into the phone. "I am!! And guess who forgot to warn me that a certain couple was going out on a date night and would just so happen to end up at MY JOB!"

---

Shinki sighed and shook his head out. "I'm tired of thinking about it. Aren't you tired of thinking about those two because I know I am."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 pm

"Yes I do, it was my mother's as well. My father and my mother came here often as well." Kikyou responded.

---

Kagome's eyes widened, "Kikyou and Sesshoumaru are there?! I had no idea he was taking her to your job. Shit sorry Hana!" Kagome shook her head, this was just crazy coincidence.

---

"Yeah we should find a new topic." Ayame replied. "But what should we talk about? We've hardly ever spoken up until now."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 pm

He nodded. He'd heard about the late wife of Kentaro. "I'm sorry for your loss."

---

Hana slumped and slid down one of the walls. "Kags... I just can't seem to escape it." She groaned and ran a hand back through her hair. "They're everywhere for me."

---

He looked up at her walls and swept his arm out slowly. "Tell me about all this."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Kikyou gave a slight nod, "Thank you."

----

Kagome frowned as she leaned back into her chair, "I'm sorry Hana, I really am. This isn't fair to you at all."

---

Ayame turned to look at all the sketches and decorations on her walls, "My mother was my inspiration. If you didn't know my passion is designing clothes and just pretty much fashion in general. My mother hailed from an influential wolf clan in France. My mother's dream was to become a known figure in households through fashion. She came here to Japan and shortly after coming here she met my father. With them it was love at first sight. And not soon after meeting each other I was born. My mother never expected to fall in love so quickly nor did she expect to get pregnant." Ayame stopped took a breath and then continued. "She then postponed her dream in favor of raising me and being a dutiful mate to my father. My mother taught me absolutely everything she knew. She was such a fabulous woman. My mother taught me the basics of sewing and designing and she figured out that I just had a natural talent for it. Not long after Asami was born my mother was killed. So I've been pretty much forging on in hopes that maybe I'll become something and get the chance my mother never really had." Yme turned to Shinki her tearsfalling yet again. "I miss her and father too."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Shinki hugged her tightly. "I think she'd be proud of the things you've done."

---

Sesshoumaru paused before he asked, "So it's just you, your father, and your sister, correct?"

---

Hana sniffed as she rubbed at her eye. "I don't even know what I was thinking when I decided to like him." She sighed. "We're from entirely different worlds... One where his future is decided and mine where I hardly even know if I'll still have one..."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum