Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time...

4 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time... Empty Once Upon a Time...

Post  Grape Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 pm

There was a beginning to it all...
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time... Empty Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Kentaro yawns and looks at the time, "Might as well get up." He gets out of the bed and goes into his bathroom and cuts on the shower before going to Kikyou's room and knocking on her door, "Kik it's time to g-" Kikyou opens the door fully dressed. "Oh...okay never mind then." Kentaro replies. "What's got you up so early anyways?"

"I need to go print something for my 1st period class since our printer here broke." Kikyou replies walking out of her room closing the door behind her. "And I just started making your coffee so hurry and take your shower."

Kentaro blinks and then smiles, "Aw my little girl is growing up." He kisses her forehead, "Thanks Kik." Kikyou nods, "Now go take your shower." Kentaro laughs "I'm going, I'm going." He heads off to his room.

Kimora pokes at the lump in the bed, "Kagome." The lump just laid there. Kimora frowns, "Kagome, get up. We have to go to school." Kagome took the covers off of her head and squints at Kimora as she groggily replied, "Kikyou normally takes you not me." Kimora smiles, "I know but Ki-Ki onee-san said she had to do something for her class and she had to leave early, so she told me to wake you up so you could take me." Kagome puts the covers back over her head, "Alright Kim just give me 5 min. Go start getting ready, okay?" Kagome says sounding muffled under the covers. "Kay." Kimora says going off to get ready.

---

"Ayame, done yet?" Asami inquires as she peered over her sister's shoulder's while she worked on a shirt. "Not yet" Ayame replies with a needle in her teeth. "Just give me a minute." Asami grins, "Alright but really you have some skills you're going to get big one day with this designing stuff." Ayame scoffs, "Yeah right. Apparently my clothes are too weird for today's market and no one would take me seriously." Asami rolls her eyes, "Listen to yourself Ayame. No self confidence at all. If you want people to believe you, you have to start believing in yourself."

Ayame stands up with the shirt giving Asami a look, "Please stop with that corny ass inspirational bull." Hands the Asami the shirt. "Here, now what time is it?" Asami replies, "Umm like around 7:30." Ayame frowns, "Damn...almost time for school to start. I guess I won't be getting any sleep." She leaves to go get ready.

---

Touga sits in the kitchen sipping his coffee as he waited for his youngest to get ready for school.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Hana stared into the mirror, fluffing up her hair and turning her face from side to side to examine herself. She smiled at it.

"Smile all you want, sis. You still look like a witch," Shinki told her as he walked into the bathroom from the other side and started to do his own hair, pulling out a comb and taking out the tangles and the likes.

Hana deadpanned and glared at him. "Shush your mouth, Metro. I swear you take longer than me to do your hair."

Shinki seemed unfazed by the comment and continued to groom his hair to perfection. "Yeah, yeah. Don't get jealous of me just because you have no hair. Come up with new insults. You use that one every day."

She rolled her eyes and started to work on a slight bit of makeup. She looked up when their third sister walked in and dominated the space between the two. "Morning Akira."

"Don't talk to me," she told her, obviously in a bad mood.

Shinki asked, "What? Fell out of bed."

"I said don't talk to me, Metro."

"What the hell is it with you two and that insult??" Shinki demanded. "I'm not Metro! Dressing well and caring about how I look should not be something so out of the norm!"

Akira snorted as she applied some lipstick. "What? Have we offended your gay pride?"

Shinki glared at her and pushed her with a hard thrust of his hip, skewering her makeup and forcing her to draw a long line down her chin. She fumed. "I'm going to kill you!"

Hana told them, "Hey! Save it for later! We have to get to school!" Akira grumbled and cleaned the line off before redoing it and capping the lipstick.

---

Tsukikomaru whined as his mother helped him bathe. "Mooooom. I can do it by myself."

"And you'll be late if you do it by yourself. Get up earlier next time," she told him, washing his back. He pouted and sighed, looking at the wall.

Sesshoumaru walked downstairs and looked inside the refrigerator for breakfast. He pulled out some juice and poured himself a glass before grabbing a fruit bar and calmly sitting down to eat. He mentally counted down the seconds til' the moment when Inuyasha would come bounding down the stairs, yellin--

"Sesshoumaru, you fucking bastard!"

So he was early today. He looked up. "Yes?"

"Why didn't you wake me up!?"

"Because I'm not your alarm clock. Go get ready before I leave you today."

Inuyasha glared at him and stormed up the stairs, grumbling and fuming about his brother's pompous and uppity behavior, more rudely phrased however.

---

Shouichi pushed Kenji out of bed. "Up and at it."

"What the fuck, Shou??" Kenji growled once he'd sat up and glared at his brother.

Shouichi crossed his arms. "Get up. There's school today."

Kenji threw his pillow at him. "Get out of my face. I don't like waking up to your ugly ass."

"Sorry, Ken. I don't have a mirror strapped to my face," he retorted passively. Kenji scowled.

"Get out!"

---

Haru fixed herself up in the mirror, making sure her skirt was well-adjusted and her hair was fixed up. Yuriko looked into her roommate's room and whistled. "Come on, girlie. We have to get going or we'll be running late."

"Alright. How's Akito?"

"He's ready to leave."

Akito heard the two girls and rocked on his feet, looking down at them. He had his book bag on his back and was gripping the straps. He looked up when Yuriko came back into the room and picked him up. "Are you excited for first grade?"

Akito trembled and burst into tears, holding her. "I no wanna go!!!"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Kagome finally decides to get up and get dressed. She heads to the shower and just stands there for several minutes before Kikyou jus walked in, "I'm leaving now and you need to hurry. You're running late talking Kimora to school." Kagome jumps in surprise and slips in the shower, "Dammit Kikyou! Learn how to knock!" She says getting up scowling. "I don't go barging into the bathroom when you're in there...hey...stop laughing!"

Kikyou laughs behind her hand, "Just hurry up Kagome. I'll see you in school." She leaves the bathroom still laughing. Kagome rubs her side soothingly before finishing up her shower.

Kentaro now dressed takes a sip of his coffee, "Pumpkin patch?" He looks down at the paper Kimora handed him. "When is it?" She looks up at him, "Well it's today. I mean I would have gave it to you before but you always got home late..." Kimora says frowning. Kentaro sighs feeling guilty, "Sorry Kimi, here I'll sign it now." He takes out a pen and starts signing it. "Do you need any money to go?" Kimora nods, "Yes." Kentaro takes out a couple of bills, "Here." Kimora smiles, "Kent this is a lot." He smiles, "I know but you can buy up all the stuff they have there." Kimora grins, "I'll try to bring you back something." Kentaro kisses her forehead, "Thanks, now see you later. I have to go now." He picks up his breifcase. "Bye Kent!" Kimora grins as he left out the door.

Kagome smiles and looks to Kimora, "Ready to go?" Kimora nods, "Yes!" Kagome smiles, "Well let's go then."

-----

Ayame goes to her grandfather's room, "Ojii-san, Asami and I are about to leave for school." Her grandfather continued to sleep. Ayame looked to the nurse, ".....How long does he have?" The nurse gave her a sad look, "A few weeks, maybe less than that..." Ayame sighs, "Okay..." She leans down and gives her grandfather a kiss on his forehead, "I love you Ojii-san." She then leaves for school.

-----

Touga checked his watch, "Almost time."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:06 pm

The three of them finished getting ready and Shinki grabbed his keys. "Let's go." Hana headed out and caught herself as Ume ran past her, being chased by Yayoi, screaming for help. "HARUO! THEY'RE FIGHTING AGAIN! MAKE SURE THEY GET TO SCHOOL ON TIME!"

Their brother peeked out of his room, looking exhausted as ever. "Can't you take them?"

"We don't have time!" Shinki exclaimed. "If you'd wanted us to, you should've told me earlier."

Akira rolled her eyes and walked out of the house and to the car with Hana following.

---

Tsukikomaru pulled his shirt over his shoulder and hopped downstairs, running into the kitchen. "Hi nii-chan!" Sesshoumaru snorted in response and handed his brother his daily breakfast muffin and a juice box.

"Chichue is waiting for you."

"Kay!" Tsukikomaru ran out to meet him.

---

Kenji got dressed and grabbed his guitar case. "Why are you taking that?" Shouichi asked.

"Because I like taking it with me," he grunted.

Shouichi shook his head.

---

Haru and Yuriko boarded the bus, holding Akito's hands. They sat down and waited for it to start moving so that they could take the boy to school.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Kikyou sat in the library as she printed off her report.

---

Ayame walks downstairs, "Alright get in the car." Asami stands up saluting her, "Yes ma'am!" Ayame rolls her eyes, "Get your ass in the car." Asami laughs and runs out of the house.

---

Touga smiles at Tsukikomaru, "Alright, let's go so we're not late."

---

Natsume sighs, "Naraku could you please hurry? I'd like to be at school on time for once in my life." Naraku ignores her and continues to look around in his room. Natsume scowls, "Fine I'll leave you then." She turns around. "Hold the hell up." Naraku growls, "I'll be done in a sec." Natsume sighs, "Fine, just hurry."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Inuyasha came down the stairs just as Sesshoumaru stood up and headed outside to his car.

Tsukikomaru grinned at his father and took his hand. "Ok!"

---

Shinki snapped at his sisters, "Stop arguing, will you!? We're going our separate ways the second we step out, so try to be civil at least for a little!"

"Fine..." Hana grumbled and crossed her arms.

"Whatever..." Akira did the same.

---

Kenji and Shouichi got into the car, Kenji crossing his arms and leaning back in the passenger side of the car.

---

Yuriko pried Akito off of her and handed him to his teacher as she ran off to catch the next bus to school with Haru.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Touga took Tsukikomaru's hand and leads him to the car. He gets him in and gets into the driver's seat heading off.

--

Ayame pulled up to their school, turning the car off she gets out. "Do you have cheerleading practice after school?"

Asami nods, "Yep and I can't wait because we finally learn a new cheer." She follows suit holding her book bag. "You should join Ayame. You used to cheerlead." Ayame shakes her head, "Never again. Too many fake bitches to deal with if I become involved with that. I'm content with designing my clothes." Asami shrugs, "Okay."

--

Naraku finally looks up at Natsume, "Alright we can go now." Natsume rolls her eyes, "Finally." She grabs her purse and book bag and heads out to the car. Naraku follows after her.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Tsukikomaru swung his legs, leaning back.

---

Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha stopped at school and immediately went their separate ways.

---

Akira left her brother and sister immediately and went to go find her own friends.

Shinki commented, "Rude."

"It's Akira."

---

Yuriko and Haru finally arrived at school.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Touga drives up to the school and parks, "Come on Tsu." Touga says getting out of the car opening the back door for Tsuki.

---

Ayame and Asami go off on their own.

Ayame goes to her locker where her boyfriend was waiting, "Hey babe." He said pulling her into a hug. Ayame smiles, "Hey." She kisses him. "I missed you, why didn't you come over yesterday?" Kouga kisses her again, "I had things to do."

Ayame steps back, "Well you could have told me you were going to be busy instead of having me wait." Kouga frowns, "Damn Ayame, I said I was busy I didn't have time to call." Ayame rolls her eyes and pulls from the hug, "Whatever Kouga it seems recently you haven't been having enough time for me. Guess I'm just not that important."

Kouga scoffs, "Don't pull that shit Ayame, you know I love you. I don't just blow you off." Ayame opens her locker getting her things, "You love me? Yeah well you fooled me. You know I'm going through something right now and I told you I needed you and that I didn't want be by myself and you just didn't show up...." Kouga sighs and pulls her to him, he kisses her, "I'm sorry babe okay? I won't do it again I promise. I love you and I don't want to fight today." Ayame nods sighs, "Alright." She gives him a smile.

---

Kagome holds Kimora's hand walking her up to the school, "Okay Kimi." She says smiling. "Have fun at your field trip to the pumpkin patch."

Kimora looks up at her smiling, "I will. Bye Kaggie nee-san!"

Kagome turns red at the nickname, "Bye Kimora."

-----

Naraku and Natsume finally pull up to the school. Natsume gets out glaring at Naraku, "It's a wonder we weren't late with you fooling around. I actually care about my education, unlike you."

"Natsume just shut up. It's too early for even you to be bitching." Naraku responds annoyed. Natsume just sticks her tongue out at him before going inside.

----

Kikyou finally finishes printing out her papers, she then gets up to leave. "Hey best friend." Jae says showing up in front of her suddenly. "I knew I'd find your bookwormy self in here. It's where you people thrive."

"What do you want Jae?" Kikyou sighs. "And hurry because I don't want to be late for class."

Jae puts an arm around her, "I was wondering if you'd like to attend that fall dance we're having with me. I mean I think it'd be cool if we went as friends." Kikyou takes his arms off from around her shoulder, "No Jae. I hate attending those kinds of functions. I haven't been and I won't start now. I have studying to do that day anyways."

Jae pouts, "Aw come on we're seniors and you still haven't attended a normal school function. Who just doesn't not go?" Kikyou gives a smile, "Me." She frowns again, "Now quit pestering me about it before I end up purifying you or something."

Jae huffs, "Man why do you always say that to me? It sucks that you're a priestess sometimes."

Kikyou resists the urge to roll her eyes, "Bye Jae." She says leaving the library.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Tsukikomaru hopped out of the backseat and grabbed his father's hand with his tiny one.

---

Shinki looked at himself in the reflection of a window, slicking back his hair and flashing a smile at it. Hana commented dryly, "Could you stop smiling at every window you pass? You're more conceited than half the girls in this school."

Shinki pulled back and shrugged. "Have to look good for my girl."

She twitched. "That slore? What are you doing with her anyway?"

Shinki grabbed his sister's face and squeezed a bit unnecessarily hard. "She is not a slut or a whore and you should stop calling her that," he told her, forcing a smile.

Hana deadpanned. "Fine, fine. Whatever. Now let go! You're hurting me!"

Shinki let go of his sister. "Now get outta here. I'm tired of seeing your face twenty-four/seven."

Hana stuck her tongue out at him and trotted off to meet with her friends the instant she saw her brother's girlfriend prancing down the hall. She muttered as Shinki smiled and hugged her, "Slore. Both a slut and a whore!"

---

Sesshoumaru walked into his first class and immediately took a seat, sitting back and waiting.

---

"OI!" Inuyasha called as he walked towards Kouga and Ayame. "SMELLY WOLF!"

---

Akira crossed her arms, waiting for everyone of her usual group to show up.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Kouga looks over and sees Inuyasha, "Hey mutt!" Ayame rolls her eyes at them, "You two are weird." She closes her locker while holding her math book in her arms.

----

Naraku walks into the school, he meets up with Akira. "Hey."

----

Kikyou walks into class and goes to her seat, waiting as the other students filed in.

---

Kagome finally makes it to school. She runs in and goes to her locker, "Crap the bell is going to ring soon."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Inuyasha walked over to them and looked at her. "Shouldn't ya be gettin' to class, goodie-two-shoes?"

---

Shinki took his girlfriend's hand and walked down towards his first class.

---

Akira looked at him. "Hey. Haru should be joining us at any moment."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

"Yeah, so I'll see you guys later." Ayame replies before giving Kouga a quick kiss heading off. Kouga watched her as she walked away.

----

Naraku nods, "Good, I don't have all day."

Bankotsu strolls up to them scowling. Naraku raises an eyebrow, "What's with you?" Bankotsu huffs, "My brother Jakotsu. He's the reason I'm late."

"Hn..." Naraku didn't want to know anymore about that.

----

Kagome gets her things and runs to class.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Inuyasha crossed his arms. "She's annoying. Why do you like her anyways?"

---

Haru showed up shortly afterwards, crossing her arms.

"Finally you show your face," Akira commented.

"Hush yourself," she grumbled.

"Yuri's not joining us today?"

"Says that she's has something to do."

---

Hana had a seat and looked ahead, resting her head on her arms as she waited for class to start.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Kouga shrugs, "She's not fake like the girls in the school. And she's sexy as hell without realizing it. I like that shit."

---

Naraku looks up at the time, "I have to get to class. They said they'll suspend me if I'm late one more time, not to mention I'm going to go fuck with some people. I'll catch up with you all later."

Bankotsu nods, "Alright, guess I'll go too."

---

Kagome finally makes it to class before the bell, she smiles "I'm on time." She goes over to sit next to her friend.

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Inuyasha shrugged. "Let's go before the teachers start bitching."

---

Akira sighed and crossed her arms. "Whatever."

---

Hana looked to her side and grinned. "Hey Kags."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Kagome smiles, "Hey Hana."

---

Naraku leaves and heads off to his class. He smirks when he sees Kikyou. "Princess." He says sliding in a seat near her.

Kikyou ignores him, "....."

----

Kouga nods and leaves for class.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Hana asked, "We're having the test on Friday, right?"

---

Everyone was in class... Except Yuriko. She was on her way to class since she felt like she couldn't be bothered with time restraints.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Kagome nods, "Yeah." She takes out a pencil. "I really need to study though because I didn't really understand this chapter."

---

Kikyou turns and glares at Naraku.

Naraku puts up his hands as if surrendering, "I just wanted to make small talk."

Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Hana yawned. "If you want, we'll study together. At your house though." She grumbled. "We won't get anything done with all that damn noise."

---

Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and sent a pencil flying at Naraku's head, looking out the window to look as if he hadn't done it.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Kagome smiles, "I like your house, it's all lively there."

---

Naraku catches the pencil before it hits him, he frowns. He keeps the pencil for himself.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Hana sighed. "But it's no good for study time. Besides, you know I have to share a room with Akira and she's such an uberbitch when she's home. Shinki's lucky he has his own room..." she grumbled. There was a point in time that she, Akira, and Shinki all shared a room, but once they'd hit puberty, they were separated and Shinki got his own room.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Kagome gave her friend an apologetic smile, "We can study at my house on Thurday. It could even be an overnight thing."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:23 pm

"Yay!" Hana sat straight and hugged Kagome happily.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum