Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time...

4 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time... - Page 16 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post  Grape Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 pm

"Ugh," Shinki groaned a bit. "Lunch."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm

"Tell me about it...." Ayame grumbled. "Hopefully Kouga and Ranka have enough sense to stay away."

Kagome came around a corner and spotted Ayame and Shinki, "Oh hey! Are you guys headed to lunch early?"
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Shinki looked at Kagome. "Hello. To answer your question... Ah... Yeah." 'Let's go with that' he thought to himself. "Is that where you're headed?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm

"We are exchange students." Alice smiled. "We'll. the four if us. Miranda abd I are from America. Then there's Patrick and Jasper who are English."

Miranda had enough sense to look at the time. " don't waste your money on this. Lunch is soon."
----

"I don't like mine either." Yuki said.

"Or the second." Lily piped up

"Or the third."

"Or fourth."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Kenji checked his pocket-watch. "You know what period I do like? Lunch." He put the miniature guitar away and hopped down from the branch he was sitting on. "Which is starting in about five minutes or so."

---

"Huh. Foreigners." Haru started to walk away, but Yuriko held her arm. "Well, since it is time for us to eat, I'll let you ladies find your friends."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Alice grinned. "See you around, losers." She left to find her friends.

----

Lily jumped up with a wide grin. She grabbed her bag. "I'm starving!"
Yuki sighed as he stood. "I wish I could eat as much as you and still be so thin. I need to work out to look this good."
"I thank a wonderful motabalilism."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Kagome nodded, "Yeah, but I'm not looking forward to it. You know everyone is going to be staring and gossiping about you two, Hana, and my sister. I wish people around here knew how to mind their business."

"Tell me about it!" Ayame exclaimed. "I swear if one person says anything to me I'll just shove..." Ayame stopped and blushed, "Sorry."

Kagome laughed, "No, no, that's exactly how I feel right now."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

"Have you seen my sister around, Kagome?" Shinki asked, frowning.

---

Kenji slung his case over his shoulder as he walked towards the school, brushing one of his beaded braids out of his face.

---

Yuriko walked with Haru. "Now was that so bad?"

"It was horrible. Torture."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"Actually...I haven't seen her since I've been here." Kagome frowned. "I was hoping to catch her during lunch."

"Is something wrong with her?" Ayame inquired.

"You haven't heard?" Kagome asked surprised.

"No, I've been dealing with Kouga..."

"Long story short, Hana ended up working and serving as Sesshoumaru and Kikyou's waitress while they went on a date." Kagome replied walking towards the lunch room.

Ayame looked at her with her eyes wide, "That's terrible. I don't know if I could handle something like that. I'd be so mad!"

Kagome nodded, "Though in reality it sounds worse than what had actually happened."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 am

"STD jokes?" Fae laughed, "Honey, no offense, but you really need to work on knowing your audience."

President Joe

https://www.youtube.com/onthe515

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 am

Yuki and Lily packed their own bags up before heading inside. Lily was practically at a run as she flew towards her favourite space.

----
Miranda and Alice collected their two friends before leading them to the lunch hall.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 am

Shinki frowned. "Well... I don't think she'll miss lunch."

---

Hana slinked into the lunchroom and slid into her seat. She almost had a heart-attack when someone grabbed her from behind and she whirled. She frowned. "Don't touch me with those disgusting hands of yours."

"Suck me," Ranka snapped.

"I'd rather not," she commented dryly. "You might like that too much."

"Where is Shinki?"

"Nowhere that he'd like you to know, I'm sure," Hana snorted, turning around and looking generally unimpressed with the girl behind her.

Ranka sat down and growled, "Listen. I really do not have time for your shit with all this crap people keep talking." She shuddered. "I need to make amends with him now."

Hana laughed at her in her face. "Ha! Make amends so, what, you can go and keep slutting around with a good guy in your pocket? Are you crazy? Do you think I'm that stupid? Move on. I don't feel like talking to your weak and spineless ass. Should've thought of the rumors before you cheated."

---

Inuyasha made his way inside, looking for the line starting point.

---

Akira brushed her hair back. "I don't understand sometimes, honestly. Out of the three of us, I'm the youngest and it feels like I'm looking out for the other two all the time. It gets stressful!"

---

Kenji, Yuriko, and Haru walked into the caf, noticing the odd lack of Akira and their other table mates.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 am

Lily made her way to her usual table in the corner. She always packed her own lunch. She would always say that it made her tummy happy, better than the stuff they sold at school anyway.
Yuki however would always head straight for the line. He hated cooking and no one wanted to do it for him, so he'd generally take what he could.

----

"Ohh! Food!" Patrick rushed over to the line to buy his abs his brothers lunches. He loved this forging food.
Alice joined the line behind him.

Miranda abd Jasper left to find a table. Miranda wasn't too find if the good here and always per-packed her own lunches.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 am

Ayame and Kagome walked into the lunch room and headed straight to their usual table. "Oh there she is." Kagome said. "And look who she's with..."

Ayame narrowed her eyes at Ranka. Kouga may have been the one to betray her but that woman wasn't without fault.

Kagome spotted Inuyasha, "Hey you guys, I'm gonna head over and get something to eat." She smiled, "Have fun dealing with that." She said to Shinki before heading off.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 am

Shinki scowled and started to walk over.

Ranka's fingers tensed, gritting her teeth. "You have no right to talk to me that way."

Hana snapped, "You have no right to talk to me at all with that cheap ass mouth of yours! Now scoot your fucking boot and be on your way!"

---

Inuyasha looked as Kagome made her way over and felt an odd feeling settle in his stomach. He awkwardly waved.

---

Sesshoumaru made his way to lunch, having left class a little late.

---

Kenji settled into his table and gave the girls a nod. "Sup?"

"Hey, Kenji," Haru said as she settled into her chair.

"Whaddup, crow-boy?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:14 am

Ayame arrived at the table, "What are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough grief?" She frowned.

---

Kagome smiled widely at Inuyasha as she walked up to him in line, "Hey Inuyasha."

---

Kikyou walked into the cafeteria and ignored some of the looks she was still receiving.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 am

Ranka ignored her and stood up, "Shinki~"

"I think my sister said it right when she told you to leave."

Ranka frowned. "What?"

Shinki rubbed his forehead. "Ranka, just go. I don't want to see your face right now. Not with the drama that's been going around."

"Shinki... Honestly, this was all just a big misunderstanding."

He laughed. "Are you kidding me with this crap right now? A 'misunderstanding'?" Shinki grabbed her collar and exposed the marks on her collarbone, earning a flinch from the girl. "I think I understood pretty clearly what was going on." He lightly pushed her away. "You cheated on me. Presumably, many times. And the fact that you have the gall and the nerve to one: harass my sister on a bad day, two: ignore people who are talking sense to you, and three: try to present me with your half-assed bullshit? Please." I may not get politics, but I can deal with this girl.' Shinki asked Hana, "Do you mind if Ayame and I join you?"

"If there's space when everyone gets here," she frowned a bit.

---

Inuyasha asked, "What's been going on with this whole situation today? All I keep hearing are Kikyou, the bastard and his bitch's names being thrown around?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:32 am

Yuki threw his arms around Kagome and Inuyashas throats. "As much as I love you, love bird if you don't start moving in the line I will make a fuss." He pouted.

----

Lily stood up and joined the crow boy and his friends. "People! How are people? Are people good?"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 am

Ayame gritted her teeth at being ignored. And not only was she being ignored, but it was from the same woman who she caught only yesterday sleeping with her boyfriend. She knew she needed to calm down before her infamous hot headed temper got the best of her. She managed to grit out three words before she pointed to Ranka, "You. Bitch. Leave."

Kikyou arrived to the table and sat down with her books promptly ignoring everyone. Drama was something she wanted to avoid at all costs, so what better way than to ignore it?

---

Kagome frowned, "Hana isn't that bad Inuyasha." She said in defense of her best friend. "But rumors stem from yesterday when Kikyou and Sesshoumaru went on a date where Hana happened to work and not only that Hana ended up being their waitress." Kagome looked up at Yuki who suddenly put his arms around them, "Oh! I didn't realize we were. Sorry." She blushed.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 am

Yuki grinned at her. "No problem, lady. You guys still drowning in drama?" He asked
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:04 am

"Well luckily I'm not apart of it, but it does feel as if I'm drowning in it." Kagome said with a smile, "But I'm sure most of this will pass soon, especially by the time we graduate I hope at least."
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:08 am

Yuki sighed whistfully. "One can only hope. School is just stupid. I mean, what will you remember? What they teach or the drama and the social ladder? I bet you give years from now you won't remember last class but you'll remember the name if the girl who slept with half the faculty." He said as he started to grab food.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:12 am

Ranka gaped, but realized it was a lost cause and walked away, face burning with shame.

Sesshoumaru had a seat, sparing the others only a moment's glance before looking down. Hana looked around and spotted Kagome to the side. She spotted Kikyou and said, "Hey there."

---

Inuyasha looked behind him at Yuki. "Uh... Hi?"

---

Kenji threw a hand up in greeting. "Yup. People are good."

"Who's this?" Yuriko asked.

"Lily. She's cool peoples."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Wu Kikyou Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:36 am

Kikyou looked up to Hana, "Hello." She placed a lock of her hair behind her ear, "Hopefully these dreadful misinformed people haven't bothered you today."

Ayame angrily sat down, she didn't feel like eating at the moment.

---

"You make an interesting point there." Kagome pondered grabbing a plate and placing random food onto it.
Wu Kikyou
Wu Kikyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 am

"I am the coolest of cool persons." Lily grinned. "Yuki's alright, but his ass looks great in skinny jeans do I keep him around."

---

Yuki kissed both Kagome and Inuyashs cheeks before walking off to his table with a loud, "See you later!"
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum