Yours and Mine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time...

4 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Once Upon a Time... - Page 14 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time...

Post  Grape Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

The group dispersed with Kouga. Shinki looked down. "Hmmm? Yeah. I'm fine," he assured her. Shinki smiled at her. "I wasn't lying when I said Kouga doesn't scare me."

Inuyasha approached them. "You... Are a stupid fox. Brave and gutsy, but stupid."

Shinki snorted. "Is it that odd to believe that I can deal with Kouga's shit?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 am

"Nice kid," Fae remarked to Akira, "It'd be a shame if she let the world bring her down."

President Joe

https://www.youtube.com/onthe515

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 am

Akira shook her head lightly. "Once she learns to stop thinking so much about things that don't matter, I can believe that she'll be fine." She sighed and looked at the other person. "But, for now, she has a long and hard road ahead. I know my sister enough to be able to tell."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 am

"No shit," Fae laughed, "I can tell that myself and I've only known her properly for about... three minutes now? I've walked that road myself so many times I should start selling maps to confused students here. Then again, I've never had someone lie about me. Almost all the shit they said I did, I did do, and I enjoyed all of it. It just wasn't some giant, epic controversy like they tried to play it up to be."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am

"You've never fucked with the school's pristine elite," Akira reminded her. "You stay generally within this crowd."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 am

"I've never fucked with the school's pristine elite," Fae emphasized, "Key word, 'with'. I've fucked plenty of them. And if I were half the unscrupulous person everyone says I am, their names wouldn't be kept a secret."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:26 am

Akira smirked lightly. "Of course." Her grin faded a bit. "But she decided to fuck with the highest of them, being the stupid little girl that she is."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 am

"Stupid or ambitious," Fae pondered, letting out a growl, "I know I'd love a piece of that fine, fine ass. Just a quick fuck though, he kind of seems like he'd be a drag outside the bedroom, y'know?"

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 am

Akira laughed at that. "You're the best kind of crazy, Fae."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 am

"Damn straight," Fae laughed, "But seriously, am I right? Was he a drag? He must've been over at your place all the time. Or did you just hide out at the closest absinthe bar the whole time like the image in my head keeps insisting you did?"

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 am

"Sometimes, I couldn't avoid it," she admitted, confirming Fae's suspicions. "And while he is normally a total brick to talk to, Hana does bring out whatever that facade is hiding. It's a weird kind of interesting. I don't get it, but it worked for them."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 am

This school was too dramatic. Everyone was either fighting each other, ducking each other or both. Truthfully, Miranda preferred to stay out of it. That's why her and her friends stayed out if the school as much as possible. They usually hung out by the east school wall.

Miranda had come to this school from a well off family. She was young, fit and had a face of sharp features. She was more striking than beautiful and in no way pretty. At least she didn't think so.
No, she preferred to stay out if the main school drama, after all her own group had enough. There was Patrick, who had a twin named Jasper. The boys had similarities to the popular duo from the Harry Potter books in the way that they liked sharing their humour. They were both brunette with hazel eyes. The only physical difference between the boys was that Jasper wore glasses. On the outside they seemed outgoing with a rare ability to laugh away insults. Inside they always took things to heart.
Then there was Alice, Miranda's best friend. She was blonde, with blue eyes and always up for a laugh. She was big on flirting, a willing smile always ready to appear on her lips. Miranda had been friends with her forever and they got along better than anything.

Close by was another group of friends, though this time it consisted of three people. First was a young boy named Yuki. He was a Half-half and good natured. Nothing brought him down and he was always ready for a laugh or a good time. He got along with almost everyone, though some found him intimidating. Yuki was gay, and he wasn't afraid to hide that fact. it scared some people. Then there was his best friend Lily. Thought to have ADHD, Lily was known to be hyperactive. She would bounce instead of walk, skip instead of run and seemed more like a dog being offered a bone then a normal teen. She was friendly though.
Last was a woman named Ayama. She was the kind of person children's mothers would warn them about. She was mean, honest and didn't like rules. If something went missing, or broken, or drawn on she was the first suspect, and it was nearly always her fault. The school obly put ip with her because as much as she was difficult, she was a good student. a good student in the way that her Grades were one if the best in the school.
That's why her little gang hung out by the schools benches, that is when they went to school.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 am

"Oh yeah," Fae replied, "I can see it. She could pull off just about anything if she really wanted to. The uptight ones always need a girl like her." She then let out a devilish smile, "Or a girl like me. Not him though. I've got enough uptight boys to loosen up."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Ayama wasn't the nicest of people, this she knew. She was honest, brutally so at times but that didn't phase her. She didn't care about having company, most people irked her anyway. Heck, even her friends had a way of irking her on a regular bases. The only reason she kept them around was because they were the only ones who could put up with her moods. That and having friends was some kind of social norm and if she was being honest, she already had enough quirks that placed her outside the social norm.

"... And that's when I socked him right in the jaw!" Lily exclaimed, making Ayama realise that the bouncy blonde had indeed been talking throughout her space out. At least Yuki seemed to have been paying attention to her. "We'll, I didn't sock him." The hyperactive girl continued. "I thought about it a bit. I planned on it but he just looked so adorable, even though he noticed that I had stolen his shoes but seriously, these bitches are comfy." Lily finished with a grin as she showed off said shoes, some kind of gothic platform things. Yuki chuckled.
"We'll, they are nice shoes. I would be upset too. He has nice fashion sense." He bent down to admire the shoes further. Ayama rolled her eyes, though a small fond grin formed on her lips.
Lily chuckled down at her friend. "That may be but his dick is tiny. I think these shoes were his way if compensating."
Ayama laughed at that. "Wouldn't be the first guy we met that had that problem."
"Tell me about it." Yuki sighed as he sat back on the seat. He grabbed out a pack of smokes and offered some to his friends. Ayama was the only one who accepted. After lighting up, Yuki continued speaking. "I mean, there was this guy a few nights ago and I swear, I had to go digging to find anything. How does that even happen?!" Lily and Ayama laughed.
"How do you even find all these guys? I mean, it's like every guy is gay!" Lily exclaimed.
Yuki grinned. "One word my friend. Grinder. Greatest App ever."
Lily grinned as Ayama fist bumped their male friend.

---

"Why do you think Dinosaurs became birds?" Patrick asked out of the blue. "I mean, they're tiny. Few still eat meat and they are nowhere near as fierce as say, the velociraptor."
Alice lifted her head from her arms and smiled lazily. "Because birds are awesome. Besides, velociraptor looks more like a bird than a T-Rex."
The male scrunched up his nose. "Please, the velociraptor may seem more bird like in size and movement, but seriously, a t-Rex. That guy is more like a bird then a few of them. He may have been large in size, but recent studies have shown that he was more of a scavenger, than a hunter and nowhere near as smart as-"
As the conversation continued; Patricks brother, Jasper lent over to speak to the other member if the group not talking. "And I'm the one with the glasses."
"Oh please." Miranda scoffed. "You're more of a nerd than half the school. Don't even try to give that title to your brother"
Jasper pouted. "Can if I want, you can't stop me. You don't know me, you don't know my story, you don't know my life!"
Miranda laughed at him as he threw an arm over her shoulders. "His you're a freak."

Patrick snapped out if his prehistoric discussion and looked over to the other two at the word 'freak.'
"You two talking about me?" He grinned as he lent on his brother. "Good things I hope. Maybe a mention about my beautiful jaw line." He stroked his jaw to prove his point.
Jasper grinned. "Maybe our beautiful nose."
"Or even our lively bu-"
Patrick was cut off as Alice suddenly jumped up. "I'm hungry and I need to urinate. Come with me?" She smiled sweetly at Miranda who stood.
"Don't touch my stuff." She warned the boys. Patrick grinned wider and placed a hand on his heart. "We will try to contain ourselves."
Jasper mimicked his brothers movements. "But lady bags are our favourite snooping bags."
"I'm serious." Miranda said. "The shit for tonight's in there. Just leave the bags be."
The twins saluted their commander. Finding that proof enough that they wouldn't, Miranda followed Alice into the building.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Lifting his arms to orient himself after his landing, Kenji shook out his wings, stretching them out. 'Damn it, Shouichi. I get that you get mad, but did you really have to leave me behind today?' He looked around to make sure no one saw him and folded his large black wings, tucking them under the long coat he used to conceal them. The half-crow peeked out from his place and casually started walking towards the school grounds. 'I'm already late for the first class. No use going in now.'

---

Yuriko grinned and sat on one of the school's bathroom sinks, talking to Haru. "So you met Akira's big sister?"

The vampire snorted. "More like little sister. Nothing special about that one. Absolutely no backbone." She leaned in to check her skin with a fanged smirk. "Her blood smelled nice, however. Sweet and full of energy."

"Now you know our friend wouldn't approve of you sucking her sister dry," the dark-skinned woman commented.

"Unfortunately," Haru reluctantly agreed.

"Think I could have some fun with her?"

"Down, dragon. She wouldn't approve of you playing around with her either."

"Poo~" she sighed wistfully.

---

Hana slid into her seat, glad to have not been noticed much by everyone. She tucked her head down, determined to remain generally undetected.

---

Akira smiled a bit at the comment. "So what's been the latest story with you, speaking of?"
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Ayama rose an eyebrow at the sight that had unfolded. Someone had actually flown into school, the idiot.
"Oi, crow boy!" Yuki called out. "No flying within the school grounds!"

------

The two girls soon entered the bathroom. Alice made a bee line for the closest toilet, whlr Miranda found a nice corner. There she was happy to ignore everyone until her blonde friend was done.

Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Kenji flipped them off. "I don't care!"

---

Yuriko noticed the new-comers and greeted, "'Morning, ladies!"

Haru paid them no mind.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:02 pm

"Hello!" Alice greeted from inside the cubical. Miranda merely offered a small smile in greeting.

----

Yuki blew a raspberry at him.
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

"How are you?" she asked with a smile.

Haru gave her a weird look. "Yuri, what are you even doing?"

"Being friendly," she answered. "Why not?"

---

Kenji smirked at the other black-haired guy as he walked past.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 pm

"Get naked!" Lily called out to him, which earned her an elbow in the rib.

----

Miranda looked at them. "We're fine."
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:27 pm

"Maybe later, Lily!" Kenji called back as he hopped up into one of the school's trees, grabbing onto the branches and settling in.

---

Yuriko nodded. "Cool. Cool."
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Graveside Rose Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Alice came out with a grin. "Don't mind her. She's a bit of a grouch. How are you guys?" She looked at the other two.

----

Lily grinned as she sat down
Graveside Rose
Graveside Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Kenji leaned back and pulled out his little ukulele from its small case, practicing a melody that had occurred in his mind just last night before he'd gone to bed. He closed his eyes and let his fingers do the work to match the sounds in his head.

---

Yuri smiled at her friendlily. "It's okay. I put up with Haru all day."

Haru refused to grace the comment with a reaction.

Last edited by Grape on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  President Joe Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

"Well, back on the market," Fae smiled, "Tried to do the whole relationship thing for a while, crashed and burned like a jet liner." She then bit her lip coyly, "Spent the night with Akio last night, though."

President Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Grape Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

"How did that go?" she asked as she started walking towards the abandoned closet space that the "underground" elite turned into their hang-out spot.
Grape
Grape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum